Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

king of wands as feelings

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards

Citizen

zayats 
Citizen

king of wands as feelings

I've been getting king of wands repeatedly when reading about someone's feelings for me. What can it mean, in general? I guess a person whose feelings are "king of wands" feels pretty much in charge of the relationship, is very self-confident but hopefully not excessively (guess it would depend on the surrounding cards). And I guess they like the other, are fond of them, and probably also physically attracted, though I'm not sure about this one, as it's the domain of younger representatives of the wand suit. The RWS image of the king shows him sitting confidently but not still - as if he was watching and waiting for some right time to get up from the chair and do something, so maybe the person is also waiting for the right time to act on their feelings, or sees the whole relationship as a task, challenge, where he should prove how great he is?

All comments are welcomed
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1
Citizen

balenciaga 
Citizen

The King of Wands is traditionally known as a passionate person, a person who shows his feelings openly. Also a homeowner, or property owner. Hard worker. I think of wands and I think of work.
If you are pulling the king with the lower wands that he has already made some efforts (3 w) or is pausing and planning (2 w). There is action in the suit. So I guess it just is a matter of when, not if
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #2
Citizen

willowfox 
Citizen

Probably feels very interested and would like to do something about it, afterall, he is a man of action and adventure.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #3
Resident

Pink-lady 
Resident
Arrow King of wands and the hanged man (feelings)

Sorry
Clicked by mistake and now can't get out of the loop
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #4

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.