Doggie Tarot

missycab

Awwwww.... :heart: Cute Pug!!! (they are so beautiful!)

GeorgiePorgie

Tarot. And Dogs. Two of my favourite things in one (someone needs to make a guinea pig tarot, then I will be really delighted). These are marvellous, Callistabell. Put my name on the list.

So, you've got a Westie (had a Westie X - Barnaby) and a Golden Retriever (my current bubby Harry). Do you want any more photo inspirations??

Here are two of my pups (now gone) Oscar the border collie in his prime, he got so grey around his face towards the end. And Zoe the doberman, she was the greatest, gentle, intelligent, ball mad, cried the whole night that she first came to stay with us, stayed a big moocher her whole life.

Attachments

• oscar.jpg
    oscar.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Zoe1.jpg
    Zoe1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 72

Callistabell

Italian greyhound delivered. The Devil.
I've made some more that I haven't posted and I'm up to the tower now. I'll post another when I get one that really hits the spot. Or fills a request. :) Thanks for checking back with me.

(JPEG removed)

stefficus

that's genius. the doggie expression, the wafting smells... so sensual and tempting, and yet so wrong.

GryffinSong

Hahahaha ... The Devil is now officially my new favorite!!! :D

Netzach

Love it! I recognise that facial expression!

tmgrl2

What a fabulous talent you have, Callistabell! You are using and sharing that talent!

Publish!

terri

lark

That Devil is so like my Smokey Jo..he's grey too, and he takes a tour of all the garbage cans every morning to see if there is anything interesting in them!

Callistabell

I've finished #16 and here it is. I can't believe I'm closely approaching the end of the majors. 5 more cards and I'll have a majors deck. Wow!! How exciting!

here is the tower.

(JPEG Removed)

GryffinSong

Every card is at least as charming as the next. I love seeing what you're coming up with. That tower is so fab that it rivals your Italian greyhound Devil. I can't wait for you to publish!!! :D