The Empress and the Queen of Wands

iulia

Hi, I was asking the cards how a certain man sees me and I drew The Empress and the Queen of wands. Starting from here I wandered what these two ladies have in common . I see the Emperor as all four kings but more as the king of pentacles.What about the Empress, could she be all four queens but a bit more queen of wands? How do you see her?

Mellifluous

To me, the queen of pentacles is most closely related to the empress and the queen of cups is most closely related to the high priestess.

It just occurred to me since reading your question that maybe the queen of wands connects to the magician and the queen of swords to the emporer. Or maybe switch them around... Never thought of tying those two queens to any major arcana cards.

Gazel

I see the Queens as "participants" of the two great female archetypes the Empress and the Great Priestess, i.e. as more mundane, personal or situational expressions and aspects of these.

Maybe that QoC and QoS are closer linked to the Priestess, while the QoW and QoP are more close to the Empress.