Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings

The Empress and the Queen of Wands

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards

Resident

iulia 
The Empress and the Queen of Wands

Hi, I was asking the cards how a certain man sees me and I drew The Empress and the Queen of wands. Starting from here I wandered what these two ladies have in common . I see the Emperor as all four kings but more as the king of pentacles.What about the Empress, could she be all four queens but a bit more queen of wands? How do you see her?
Top   #1
Citizen

Mellifluous 

To me, the queen of pentacles is most closely related to the empress and the queen of cups is most closely related to the high priestess.

It just occurred to me since reading your question that maybe the queen of wands connects to the magician and the queen of swords to the emporer. Or maybe switch them around... Never thought of tying those two queens to any major arcana cards.
Top   #2
Citizen

Gazel 

I see the Queens as "participants" of the two great female archetypes the Empress and the Great Priestess, i.e. as more mundane, personal or situational expressions and aspects of these.

Maybe that QoC and QoS are closer linked to the Priestess, while the QoW and QoP are more close to the Empress.
Top   #3

Tarot Cards & Reviews          Free Tarot Readings           What's New           Tarot Card Meanings
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2020 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.