Crystal Skull Source

Apollonia

For those who have asked after seeing my thread under Divination, I purchased all of my crystal skulls from Sherry Whitfield Merrell, through ebay. Here's a link to her website, which in turn has a link to her ebay store:
http://www.crystal-skull.com/

Blessings, and Happy Skull Shopping!
Apollonia

Alta

Thanks Apollonia. I have also added a link to this thread under the Sticky thread about internet sources.

Alta

afrosaxon

I loved the skulls posted: Paige, Victoria, and The Wise Counsellor. :D

I've never read with crystal skulls or even seen them, but these were so cool.

T.

Alamaris

I just came from your divination thread with your crystal skulls -- imagine my surprise when I notice we've both stocked our collections from Sherry! Only three of my eight skulls have been purchased elsewhere; the others all came from Sherry's wonderful stock.

I stuck a little picture of my skull friends in the attachment. I'll be watching your other thread happily!

Attachments

• 10all.JPG
    10all.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 119

Apollonia

Alamaris said:
I just came from your divination thread with your crystal skulls -- imagine my surprise when I notice we've both stocked our collections from Sherry! Only three of my eight skulls have been purchased elsewhere; the others all came from Sherry's wonderful stock.

I stuck a little picture of my skull friends in the attachment. I'll be watching your other thread happily!

Alamaris, they are beautiful--thanks for putting up the photo! And I love their names.

What are they made from? Do you find any difference in energy between ones you got from Sherry and the others?

Tarotphelia

How nice - more skullkeepers !

How did the two of you (Apollonia & Alamaris) come to be interested in crystal skulls ?

Alamaris

Apollonia said:
Alamaris, they are beautiful--thanks for putting up the photo! And I love their names.

What are they made from? Do you find any difference in energy between ones you got from Sherry and the others?
Thank you! And yes, they are quite beautiful... I think they know it too. :laugh:

Lets see, left to right... Margali is snowflake obsidian, Sybiline is a type of jasper (I've forgotten the specific name), Ognian is hematite (and heavy at nearly 6cm long!), Max is clear quartz, Calysto is bloodstone, Ozy is another jasper, Rosalina is tiger iron, and Kaeki is rose quartz.

I think the energy difference is very subtle between Sherry's and the ones I bought in shops. There seems to be more difference in them individually, in their personalities, than there is due to where they came from. Max, Calysto and Margali stand out here -- Max was my first and will always be my "buddy" skull; Calysto has a sort of grumpy soldier personality; and Margali is just a strange one... some days she's an alien, some days she's a healer, some days she's a martyr. Maybe she's got Multiple Personality Disorder. :rolleyes: :laugh:

Actually, I should thank you... I'd forgotten about Sherry until I saw your post, so I went over and browsed her eBay store. Two labradorite skulls were leaping around and doing their "Pick me! Pick me!" puppy-skull eyes. So in a week or so, there shall be ten in total. I think that's a large enough collection for now... I don't have much room left on the shelf! :D

EDIT:

Dark Inquisitor said:
How did the two of you (Apollonia & Alamaris) come to be interested in crystal skulls ?
Just a heads up, I can't access the links you posted. =) But I can answer your question! I'm a typical Scorpio, always fascinated by death and the macabre. I was on vacation one day, just heading home, when my dad and I decided to stop in a little crystal shop. Under the glass was Max, and after I made suitable fangirl noises, my dad bought him for me out of the blue. Thus started an obsession!

Tarotphelia

Alamaris said:
Just a heads up, I can't access the links you posted. =)

Oh , sorry ! Permissions must have been changed again . I'll have to figure something else out .

Apollonia

Dark Inquisitor said:
How nice - more skullkeepers !

Hi, Dark Inquisitor! I became interested in the crystal skulls after hearing about one person's experiences investigating the ancient crystal skulls on the Coast to Coast radio program. I think that was about a year ago. I Googled "crystal skulls," started reading about them, and got hooked.

The one thing I didn't expect was that they are addictive! I have to be quite stern with myself, or I'm ordering another one every time I turn around.l

silverwings94

After seeing this thread I went to Sherry's site. They are truly amazing. I just purchased 2 small crystal skull pendants one is Flourite the other is Polychrome Jasper. I am hoping to get more of her beautiful skills. I have read all the books I can on them and they are so fascinating.
S

Apollonia said:
For those who have asked after seeing my thread under Divination, I purchased all of my crystal skulls from Sherry Whitfield Merrell, through ebay. Here's a link to her website, which in turn has a link to her ebay store:
http://www.crystal-skull.com/

Blessings, and Happy Skull Shopping!
Apollonia