JULY 08 - Intuitive Oracle Exchange -Keigh & ana luisa

huredriel

Hi guys,

Just getting your thread up & running. Suggested spread is:

1. How much control does your Inner Critic currently have?
2. How does your Inner Critic benefit you?
3. How does your Inner Critic hinder you?
4. What message does your Inner Critic have for you?
5. What can you do to help to keep balance with your Inner Critic?

Any problems, drop me a pm! Have fun.
x Huredriel

ana luisa

Keigh,
It seems we're going to be partners for this round! I'm excited!! Please let me know if you have an oracle in mind or a question besides the ones proposed by huredriel. I could use the Philosopher's stone, The Fast Food oracle, The Photoshop oracle or the BOT (playmobil). Or, if you want to go "classic", the Lenormand.
Looking forward to working with you :)

Ana

Keigh

ana luisa,
Yeah! I'm excited to be reading with you!!! I do not have an oracle preference so please use the one that calls to you. Most likely, I will use my favorite oracle: Attuned - A Moon Cycle deck but you can look at my profile and select a different one if you wish. I would be okay using pretty much any of them.

The proposed question/focus works well for me. How about you?

I am leaving for a vacation friday early (I have to leave the house at 4am) and have lots of work to do before I can go so it will likely be after my return on the 20th that I can do this. Hope that's okay.

Keigh

ana luisa

Not to worry ! :) I have been chronic with deadlines as well so do take as much time as you need . I may do yours sooner though, if that's ok .
As to oracles, I am tempted to do a combination of two (oops, don't know if that's allowed...).

Keigh

Hey - it's intuitive....anything's allowed. Except books and TAROT decks! :D

ana luisa

NOW, I'm a happy camper !!

ana luisa

Here's your reading!! Yes, it was a bit faster than usual. I used the Philosopher's Stone Oracle. It is a very unique and powerful deck so I'm posting the cards so you can know what I mean :)

1- How much control does your IC currently has?

http://www.dees.at/game/17.htm

You are VERY critical of yourself. you want to beter things, smoothen out imperfections/flaws, make everything right, shiny, uniform and harmonious. You sense of aesthetics is very high as well as finish. You self-evaluate often and usually tend to see yourself with very harsh eyes. It may be hard then to face/deal with time in all its aspects and imperfections; from regrets of past mistakes to braving ageing and the seasons of your life, you have a handful. Remember though, harmony is NOT always on what we see or feel now but n what will be on the longer run. Think about a teenager that looks gross at puberty but bcomes a handsome man given the right time and not fretting so much about the "uncomfortable" and ugly changes.

2- How does your IC benefit you?

http://www.dees.at/game/16.htm

It gives you excelent intuitive "pointers". Often you may have avoided dangerous situations because of this IC. You "hear" this sort of advice. You know things or may even give yourself advice and it seems it may sound a bit bossy sometimes.
You also have an "eye' on your back and feel it when unwelcome presences are behind you be them physical or spiritual.
The hard thing is not to give your IC too much latitude or we could fall into question 1 traps...

3- How does your IC hinder you ?

http://www.dees.at/game/32.htm

You feel estranged from others. How come I'm the only one who sees this?! The weight of fitting in (being like evryone else) may bother you sometimes and I have the feeling it is not only about friends/acquaintances. It also goes back to family and family issues. Demands that survived the time and are still in your skin.
Although you feel that way, interestingly enough, you are VERY loved and welcome in many circles and environments. They invite you in but for some reason, you're not completely there. You are still on the "outside".

4- What message does your IC have for you?

http://www.dees.at/game/02.htm

Just stop being a strong woman who can "stand the blows". Enjoy letting go for a while.The stone in this card is not thick enough to stop the light from shining through. The true strength is on the inside and you have plently of it. Be proud of what you are and what you've accomplished so far. It has been huge :)

5- What can you do to keep balance with your IC?

http://www.dees.at/game/26.htm

Lean on others. Go back to trusting. These statues lean on each other not knowing what they look like (face to back). It's like jumping from a cliff with your eyes closed or being blindfolded and letting someone guide you.
Balance trust in yourself with trust in the world. Give people who like you a chance. Do joint work. Share responsibility. Share the joy of success. Dare to deviate from tried and tested courses of action (statues facing left _ Going WEST!)

Keigh, I also threw some BOT for an extra clarification but I will need more time to post this extra reading. thank you so much for letting me read for you! I hope you can see some use for the information above and that it makes at least SOME sense :)

Ana :love:

Keigh

Hi Ana,
I am blown away by this reading. It feels as though you have known "the real me" for some many lifetimes. I can't provide full feedback now as I'm on a borrowed computer. But just wanted to let you know that you have hit a "bases loaded home run" here!!!

Keigh

Keigh

Reading for ana luisa

Ana Luisa,
I have used the "Attuned" - Lunar Cycle deck for your reading. I do hope that it has relevance for you. Thank you, also, for your patience!

1. How much control does your Inner Critic currently have? - Luna: In this card, a woman stands out under the night sky playing a large instrument (a viol or cello perhaps?). Her yes are closed in and the look on her face is of bliss, contentment, and inspiration. She is as one with the music she makes. She is standing with one leg wrapped, seductively around the instrument...this is union....art from the soul. Your inner critic is powerful, yet it is not cruel, it asks that you give your all, every last ounce. It wants you to shed all thought, all conscious perceptions of your work and to meld/merge/become one with your creations.

2. How does your Inner Critic benefit you? - Humility: A woman sits outside under a sky filled with wispy clouds. She hugs her knees to her chest and rests her head on her arms. Yet she looks serene. This is a posture of comfort, of ease. Even though the woman's head touches the sky, she is sitting on the ground. From this it seems to me that your inner critic keeps you in balance. It keeps you grounded and stops you from flying too far out into the land of fantasy. I don't feel "saddness" exactly, but serene acceptance. Still I am drawn to the cloud formations, that seem to be saying....s-t-r-e-t-c-h yourself....and see what happens. So, your IC, it seems keeps you grounded, while allowing you to stretch yourself. So far, the feeling this reading gives me is one of a healthy and supportive IC. You don't have false illusions about your capabilities, yet you strive to give your all to those things that truly matter to you. No half measures for you.

3. How does your Inner Critic hinder you? - Moon: This card feels as if it is about duality, of opposites of twins. It feels like gemini, of air and water, of fish and fowl. I get the sense of overthinking....of wanting your work to be "complete" before you release it. This might lead to overworking, or doubting in some way. Yet, the two figures on this card are nearly identical. I think the largest hindrance is the conflict between creating from your soul and from your "brain". It is an air/water conflict - yet for all that, I see incredible insight and power here - so even though it may hinder....it won't destroy.

4. What message does your Inner Critic have for you? - Synergy: Two flowers (purple tulips) grow up from the ground. Their roots both stem from the same seed (a heart) that lies in the fertile soil. These are vibrant, energetic plants that cross over and twine around each other as they grow. It is as if the hindrance aspect of your IC has blossomed. Your IC wants you to find the sweet spot where your soul and mind meet. This is the most productive and fertile of places. It takes me back to the first card....the one where the woman was as one with her creation. It is as if you have the ability once you let go of the preconceptions of the outer world, to give your mind and your soul total creative freedom. Ah! What power, what wonders you can create. You can and will be a force of dynamic creativity in this world. You can bring forth life, create new and wondrous things as long as your really put yourself all the way in to your work. This is in everything you do. From music, to baking, to birthing children, to drawing, writing, painting, gardening. Your life has in it...the ability to make all things creative and wonderful. Oh such richness here....I am a bit awed.

5. What can you do to help to keep balance with your Inner Critic? - Harvest: You can keep creating. It is that simple. Finish what you start, believe in your ability, and put your whole self into nurturing the seeds you are planting. Know that all are fertile and have the desire, even the need to "become". You are the force that will allow these creations to breathe and to be.

Ana, I hope that this reading makes sense and that it's not too far out there. I will scan and post images shortly.

Keigh

Keigh

feedback for ana luisa

ana luisa said:
1- How much control does your IC currently has?

http://www.dees.at/game/17.htm

You are VERY critical of yourself. you want to better things, smoothen out imperfections/flaws, make everything right, shiny, uniform and harmonious. You sense of aesthetics is very high as well as finish. You self-evaluate often and usually tend to see yourself with very harsh eyes. It may be hard then to face/deal with time in all its aspects and imperfections; from regrets of past mistakes to braving aging and the seasons of your life, you have a handful. Remember though, harmony is NOT always on what we see or feel now but n what will be on the longer run. Think about a teenager that looks gross at puberty but becomes a handsome man given the right time and not fretting so much about the "uncomfortable" and ugly changes.
Oh, you couldn't be more accurate here if you tried. I love smooth, flawless, silky skin, but do I have it? Not anymore....Does my husband....NOT. I know I can't have seventeen year old skin when I'm facing an empty nest....but I can still dream! I have the same critique of my art....it has to be perfect....which it never is, hence it is never good enough.

2- How does your IC benefit you?

http://www.dees.at/game/16.htm

It gives you excellent intuitive "pointers". Often you may have avoided dangerous situations because of this IC. You "hear" this sort of advice. You know things or may even give yourself advice and it seems it may sound a bit bossy sometimes.
You also have an "eye' on your back and feel it when unwelcome presences are behind you be them physical or spiritual.
The hard thing is not to give your IC too much latitude or we could fall into question 1 traps...
I hadn't thought of this before...but it resonates. I am also quite used to the feeling of having those hairs on the back of my neck stand up. - Never a good feeling.
3- How does your IC hinder you ?

http://www.dees.at/game/32.htm

You feel estranged from others. How come I'm the only one who sees this?! The weight of fitting in (being like everyone else) may bother you sometimes and I have the feeling it is not only about friends/acquaintances. It also goes back to family and family issues. Demands that survived the time and are still in your skin.
I have decided that I don't need to fit in....I can stand out instead. Though, this equilibrium took years to accomplish and the other way of being still rears its head from time to time. As for the family issues from early days...yes, that is the root of all - and no - I haven't fully exorcised the demons yet.
Although you feel that way, interestingly enough, you are VERY loved and welcome in many circles and environments. They invite you in but for some reason, you're not completely there. You are still on the "outside".
I feel this too, and often. I do not let people in easily, hence I have many surface friends, but not a lot of close ones.

4- What message does your IC have for you?

http://www.dees.at/game/02.htm

Just stop being a strong woman who can "stand the blows". Enjoy letting go for a while.The stone in this card is not thick enough to stop the light from shining through. The true strength is on the inside and you have plenty of it. Be proud of what you are and what you've accomplished so far. It has been huge :)
Good advice, now the question is....can I follow it?
5- What can you do to keep balance with your IC?

http://www.dees.at/game/26.htm

Lean on others. Go back to trusting. These statues lean on each other not knowing what they look like (face to back). It's like jumping from a cliff with your eyes closed or being blindfolded and letting someone guide you.
Balance trust in yourself with trust in the world. Give people who like you a chance. Do joint work. Share responsibility. Share the joy of success. Dare to deviate from tried and tested courses of action (statues facing left _ Going WEST!)
Oh, this one is hard for me. I do trust others....but only a very (I mean "very") select few. This stems from those early years and the demons I have yet to exorcise. Again....good advice, and right on the mark. The problem will be in following it!
Keigh, I also threw some BOT for an extra clarification but I will need more time to post this extra reading. thank you so much for letting me read for you! I hope you can see some use for the information above and that it makes at least SOME sense :)

Ana :love:
I'd love to see this at some point....if you have time. Thank you so much for this reading. It was deep and very relevant to my life.