My new "Potential Relationship Investigation" or "Relationship Forecast" spread

Mathki

My new "Potential Relationship Investigation" or "Relationship Forecast" spread

I have made up a spread to investigate the possibilities of a potential relationship - please tell me how you like it, and if you have any suggestions how to improve it! :)

Let me see how to explain the layout:

........1A....................2A..........
........1B....................2B..........
........1C....................2C..........
........1D....................2D..........
........1E....................2E...........

"How will an eventual relationship between Q(uerent) and X affect the two parties?"

1 = Q
2 = X

A: Practically (with regards to home, job, economy etc.)
B: Emotionally
C: Mentally
D: Spiritually
E: Physically (self image)

3) The cards' oppinion of an eventual relationship between Q and X
4) How SHOULD Q act?
5) How should Q NOT act?
6) What are the long term possibilities for this relationship - if made real/How will the relationship evolve if Q follows the advice given in 4 + 5?

Enjoy!

/Mathki :)

Min-no-ko

I just used this reading, and found it really easy to understand and quite nice (not to mention, the reading is really positive <3). But the part that threw me off was the order- I couldn't decide whether to put all the "1" cards down, then all the "2" cards, or a "1" card then a "2" card.
I eventually went with my instincts and the latter, since that was how I subconciously intended to read it.

GryffinSong

I love the general idea of the spread. One little nit, from my perspective, is the words "should" and "act". In my opinion, relationships will only last and grow deeply if each party is genuine with each other. Acting just messes things up. So, asking "how SHOULD someone ACT" seems, to me, to set a tone of dishonesty in order to try to make a relationship work. Make sense? Perhaps wording it something like, "what is the best approach for so-and-so to take in order to further this relationship?" or something like that? :)

Mathki

Thanks! :)

Thank you both for your feedback! I guess you're right, GryffinSong, but it worked for me because I sometimes need to have things spelled out before I get them! ;)

I can mention the results I got with these positions in a variation of this spread:
How SHOULD I act: 8 of Swords and Wheel of fortune - there's no doubt there, is there?! Simply step back and let destiny take over - do not act ;)
How should I NOT act: Lovers and 6 of cups rev. - well, it's easy to see that this guy isn't my next love interest ;)

I find it easier to work with the interpretations when the questions are so bluntly put - but of course you're all welcome to make the changes that suit you the best! :)

Min-no-ko: that's true, I hadn't thought about that! I can't even remember what I did! Lol
I guess you can do whatever you feel is right :)

Cares

I really enjoyed this spread, thank you for sharing! I really liked how you showed how the relationship would affect the individuals. I did this last night and the results were great! I as well didn't know how to lay out the different columns I eventually chose to lay out all the "1"'s then the "2"'s. Very in depth for what I was looking for.

Mathki

Cares said:
I really enjoyed this spread, thank you for sharing! I really liked how you showed how the relationship would affect the individuals. I did this last night and the results were great! I as well didn't know how to lay out the different columns I eventually chose to lay out all the "1"'s then the "2"'s. Very in depth for what I was looking for.

I'm glad you liked it and found it useful! :D