The Empress as feelings

Pao

I tried searching for this but could not find a thread that spoke of the Empress as how someone feels for you. I asked how this guy feels for me and got 9 of wands, Empress, Ace of cups. The other cards fit perfectly well together and make sense to me but the empress left me wondering. Mainly because I hope he does not see me as his mother :bugeyed: and I can be caring and motherly but I see that as negative, like annoying so....

thoughts?

afrosaxon

He sees you as someone who can help him grow and enrich his life.

He may even see you as a potential mother for his children. ;)

Just my $.02.

T.

Pao

hm interesting Afro :)

Sgrossberg, I looked in every thread already and found nothing helpful which is why I posted my question (which nobody asked before). thanks anyway :)

I dont know....

starrystarrynight

Pao said:
I hope he does not see me as his mother and I can be caring and motherly but I see that as negative, like annoying so....
As others have said in other threads, there is a distinction between how someone feels for you and how he sees you.

For him to feel the Empress for you, I would think that would signify his...well...feelings. i.e. He feels nurturing and protective of you in a mothering way. Those are his attributes, as opposed to him seeing you as his "mother".

Vadella

These feelings usually make the person want to do something loving for you or with you. Like hold and cuddle, feed you (maybe not like a mother would to a baby, but making sure you're enjoying your food that they have either made for you or bought & brought to you), wanting to comfort you, to protect you the way a "mother" would... stick up for her babies, make sure you have all the nurturing you need....

xx
Vad

Pao

THANK YOU :) I might have to study this reading deeper then.....

The crowned one

A place where one can eat, rest and feel safe. Devotion and nurturing given unconditionally when idealized. Desirable and seductive in a very earthy way..

I do not see the empress as a mother figure except when dealt with as a archetype, then it is goddess or very unattainable sexy,earthy queen.

balenciaga

what if?

Can the empress be seen negatively as "too old"?

Pao

he FEELS for me that i am too old? I will slap him if he feels that! :D

I asked what he feels for me not how he sees me though, SSN made a good point to stick to the position and question.