Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Magical Forest - 4 of Swords

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Tarot of the Magical Forest

Citizen

karen0205 
Citizen

Magical Forest - 4 of Swords

from lwb: stable isolation for individualism

The cat is sleeping on a grey slab, or at least resting with his eyes shut.
The swords are put away or aside for now. There must be a time of
meditation in order to find the best way to deal with the issue.
Don't listen to anyone else, try to not be influenced by others when
making a decision.

The stained glass window is of a woman so I would assume the issue relates
to a female, she appears younger and sad or maybe thinking about something
herself.
Attached Images

Top   #1
Citizen

r0sered1ster 
Citizen

Magical Forest- Four of Swords

This card to me is a "time out" card, time to get some mental rest and recuperation before starting again in daily life. It's easy to get stressed out in this crazy world and a little quiet never hurts. I can see it as a caution as well that maybe things are a bit hectic and for health sake you need to slow down.
Top   #2
Citizen

hshaffery 
Citizen

"Dont' get too relaxed!" comes to mind when I look at this card. In this deck the cat is sleeping on a slab of stone with 3 swords poised above his head. Even if the stained-glass figure seems to be watching over him, I get the impression that he shouldn't sleep too deeply. That could explain his sword being at the ready beside the "bed" rather than mounted with the other three.

Incidentally, I am surprised that no one seemed to be interested in the woman figure in the card. She is the only human in the deck, as far as I know! Why, in a deck of all animals, would this one stained glass image be human rather than another animal?!
Top   #3
Resident

mando 
Resident

You are right, this is the only human in the deck... strange that its a stained glass window which has got very 'churchy' connotations for me.I find this card a bit morbid, almost as if the cat is lying on a crypt in a church, with its sword by its side. Perhaps it is time to put logic aside and call upon a higher power. Time seems to be irrelevant in this card and it has an air of permanence and of going deep inside.
Top   #4

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.