Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Magical Forest - Page of Swords

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Tarot of the Magical Forest

Citizen

karen0205 
Citizen

Magical Forest - Page of Swords

from lwb: understanding the power of intellect

This card usually indicates a message is coming so understanding the
power of intellect might have to do with being able to pick out the
important messages or signs we receive, knowing what is a dream
or what is a message. Being able to apply these messages to the
situation or issue being discussed. The Page is holding his sword
up toward the sky which would show me the message is coming from
above, somewhere positive. The scene behind the Page is pretty,
nice sunny day, blue sky, trees. It seems like a positive card.
Attached Images

Top   #1
Citizen

r0sered1ster 
Citizen

Magical Forest- Page of Swords

To me this card is about messages but also young people with characteristics of sharp intellect and reason, a child with the love of learning just for the sake of it. As a child, I was a real bookworm, I read whatwever I could get my hands on just to see what I could learn about the world we live in. My mom likes to tell the story of my first grade meltdown (ALWAYS at the most crowded of family reunions of course!) of how I waited and waited to get to the first grade just so I could learn how to read. (because even then I knew that if I could read I could learn all the answers to those questions I drove my mum crazy with.). Needless to say, I was really bent out of shape when after learning how to read, I found out I had to keep going all the way to twelfth grade!
Top   #2
Resident

mando 
Resident

Keep you mind open and flexible and if you start something you can achieve greatness. Look at the way this cat towers over the trees - a real giant. This card is very encouraging and I would be very happy if it was at the start of any new enterprise - especially one involving the intellect and reason. This cat is an inventor and would be willing to start something without have a detail blueprint and would be confident in figuring it out as he goes along. Inventors are constantly looking for new ways to do things and usually have the social skills and drive to implement their ideas.
Top   #3
Citizen

swimming in tarot 
Citizen

The Page of Swords may well have fine ideas, but please notice how he is hovering in the air, his feet not touching his shadow. I suspect he isn't too grounded; doesn't know yet how to implement his ideas.
Top   #4

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.