September FSC - silverwings94 and Grip

Grip Dellabonte

Hi, silverwings94!

Hope you don't mind my starting this. But I was here, and just thought I should take the opportunity. :)

Looked at your profile, and we have a lot in common: Tarot, knitting/crochet, same birth decade.....and you're almost a Capricorn! HA!:D

I look forward to playing with the faeries and you this month. :)

Here is the spread:

The Spread... I found this and thought the beginning of Fall was a good time to look at this... so for September...

Facing the Gap

***6***
*5****7*
1******8
*2****4*
***3**

1. This is possible
2. This is important
3. This is courageous
4. This is futile
5. This is necessary
6. This is joyful
7. This is funny
8. This is what helps you get ahead

This spread came from the book: Complete book of Tarot Spreads
by Evelin Burger & Johannes Fiebig

silverwings94

No Problem. This is fantastic. I can't wait to sit down and start your reading..
S

Grip Dellabonte

Same here. I have managed to clear away 3 things that were pending - and massive!

I should be able to do your reading within the next couple days. :)

Grip Dellabonte

Hey there, silverwings94!

Got the reading done, and sent it to you for your approval. :)

Grip Dellabonte

Here you go, silverwings94 :) ~

When doing a reading I shuffle the cards, cut and draw between each pull. That way I have a better chance of the cards being very mixed up.

Your reading broke down like this:

2 Faery Challengers
2 Faeries from the Help-Line Troupe
4 Singers of the Realms

Basically 6 cards potentially offering positive aspects in a reading, with 2 providing your obstacles. The funny thing is, I think the two Challengers were dealing with the same issue - so they could be maybe thought of as one topic. And one of the Help-Line Troupe actually represented a separate challenge. Neither of these challenges on the surface appear to be major....more a matter of things you don't want to do!

The Spread... I found this and thought the beginning of Fall was a good time to look at this... so for September...

Facing the Gap

***6***
*5****7*
1******8
*2****4*
***3**

1. This is possible
2. This is important
3. This is courageous
4. This is futile
5. This is necessary
6. This is joyful
7. This is funny
8. This is what helps you get ahead

This spread came from the book: Complete book of Tarot Spreads
by Evelin Burger & Johannes Fiebig

1.This is possible: Gawtcha (R) - #64, Faery Challenger

Well, Gawtcha senses that there is something in your life that needs tending to. It is something that has slowed down to a halt….something that maybe you don’t want to take care of….maybe it’s unpleasant, or a drudge, or the thought of facing it makes you uncomfortable. But he says sooner or later it has to be faced.

He says if you take care of it now, then he won’t have to come back later with a little shock of a surprise (that will be more like a cattle prod) in the direction of movement.

I don’t know why, but the word “finances” keeps going through my head.

2.This is important: The Fee Lion - #65, Faery Challenger

Ah, the Fee Lion! He echoes what Gawtcha was saying. In fact, he’s standing right next to Gawtcha trying to look fierce and menacing. He says you know what needs to be done, but you just don’t want to do it!

He says you, and everyone around you, will feel a lot better once you do whatever it is you need to do.

He says you will be free of it, and it will make you feel better once it’s taken care of.

3.This is courageous: Ekstasis - #2, The Singers of the Realms

Ekstasis did not appear, but a faery named Lacewing did, and she was talking about a song Ekstasis was singing for you.

This song was a lilting melody full of excitement and joy. Ekstasis was singing that you are on the threshold of something big for you…something that will bring you great happiness. It is there for you, and she wants you to be brave and reach out for it! You are on the right track, and if you are courageous enough to take the chance, your self confidence and sense of empowerment will swell because of it.

4.This is futile: Honesty - #40, The Help-Line Troupe

I have a feeling this is in regard to your dealings with another person. I feel like you have expressed your opinion in a straightforward – and honest – way, but this person is not in a position to hear you right now. You have done your part but now you just have to stand back and let things follow their natural course.

Now...this could be saying that you are not looking at something clearly, and are suffering from a bit of self-deception. But for some reason, I think it’s the first thing - dealing with someone else.

5.This is necessary: The Singer of Transfiguration (R) – #11, The Singers of the Realms

The great thing about this card is that there is no reverse meaning for it. Its message is written in the past tense, and it says that you have gone through a period of struggle. But you have emerged victorious – and stronger for the experience. The faeries are smiling at you!

I don’t perceive that it was necessary that you went through it – I get the feeling that it is necessary that the faeries congratulate you for getting through it. They are here to applaud you. :)

6.This is joyful: The Singer of Connection - #6, The Singers of the Realms

This Singer is joyful because you have worked hard to develop and maintain close and strong ties within your support group, and all the work is paying off. You have a strong base of family members and friends from whom you can draw strength whenever needed. These are the connections they are happy about.

7.This is funny: Taitin the Sylph (R) – #45, The Help-Line Troupe

Taitin loves the mind, and all the flights of fancy that can take place within it. She loves stimulating discussions. In a reversed state, she is less comfortable because she feels like the person experiencing the flights of fancy is not grounded, and their ideas will not bear fruit. This has a tendency to bug her! But I get the impression that Taitin herself is in the middle of a giggle fit right now! And she wants you to enjoy the silliness of life with her. Just take a break from the everyday – but just for a little bit – and let your mind wander into the fanciful. Have fun with it, laugh, play, and in general, revel in the silliness!

8.This is what helps you get ahead: The Singer of Courage – #8, The Singers of the Realms

This one is pretty self-explanatory. The few challenges that you have to face in regard to this spread – dealing with an obligation you don’t want to face & backing off of a situation where someone isn’t hearing you – will take courage from you. It will involve in the first instance, doing something and in the second instance, not doing something.

But you have the tools to get through these things. It’s just a matter of accepting the challenges, facing them directly, and moving on.

Overall, I think this is a very bright and happy reading, silverwings94! Nothing too daunting on the horizon. In fact, it looks like you have already come through a rough patch, and are now on the upside.

The faeries are ecstatic (except for the first two! ) and there is quite a lot of celebrating here. Out of eight cards, four of them were Singers, and even Taitin is cutting loose! Honesty is being his sweet, quiet self. And the other two, well, they just want to make sure you take care of business because they know you will be even happier and more relaxed when you’re done.

This has been a very pleasant reading, silverwings 94. I hope you find some truth for you in it, and I hope we can work together again sometime. :) G

silverwings94

Wow is all that I can say .There is so much here and so much thats true. I should of quoted this part so I could answer each part but its all so true. I just recently got into a heated conversation with my sister and it pertains to one of the cards. I just can't remember right now which one.She is in a state of not listening to good advice so she is taking it out on all of us.
I have your reading done and will post it tomorow. These last few days were really hard on me and I must appolize for not posting sooner.
Huggs,
kat

silverwings94

Grips Reading

Hi Grip,
I have your September reading already here for you to look at. The faeries were very talkative and had some very interesting information for you.
I hope that you like you reading.
Huggs,
Kat

Here is your reading:

Facing The Gap

1) This is Possible
2) This is Important
3) This is Courageous
4) This is Futile
5) This is Necessary
6) This is Joyful
7) This is Funny
8) This is What Helps You get A Head

1)This is Possible
#12 Singer of The Chalice
This singer hold the Chalice from which a rainbow of energies pours like the richest wine. Trust, Love, Patience, these are things we think of having or not having.
Stop doing things that close you down.; let go of the attitudes,beliefs and emotions that block this energy.Second, you need to actively invits these energies to flow through you- and all that it takes is asking. Although the taste of the contents of this chalice may seem bitter or strange at first it always leaves a sweet clean sparkling taste in the mouth. Open is open- if you don't know how to ask its right here.

2) This is Important
#51 The Topsie Turvets
Things need to be looked at from another angle. Back off from your emotional entanglement and look anew. Much of the apparent confusion about the issue is caused by a faulty point of view. They suggest that you start trying to see things as they really are instead of as someone thinks they should be. There is a warning that someone involved in the question or issue as hand is neutally upside down or sideways. Get opinions of honest others and then re-look at your own. Pause and listen for hints from the Turvets. They are experts in the field.

3) This is Courage
#36 Spirit Dance
Now is the time to focus and really concentrate on a project or process, especially one involving the creative arts. Spirit Dancer encourages you to take creative action from your place od personal power, the inner core of true feelings and understanding with in you. She wants to aid you in amking your best fantasies real. Step out bouldly. This is a time to bring out and share qualities that you have nurtures is private.

4) This is Futile
# 65 The Fee Lion
Fee Lion reminds you of things undone, promises unkept and duities unfulfilled. He says that you can't expect to have things go right when we are trailing so much unfinished business behind you. He suggests you take care of the little things that matter toothers and you will feel so much better when you have done that. Dragging that stuff around tires you; it uses up energy that you need for other things.

5) This is Necessary
#7 The Singer of Intuition
The Singer of Intuition indicates that information is available to you if you will just listen to your own inner knowing. She carries all of the information there is. The song is sung with in your blood and flesh and bones just as it is within the rest of the universe.You can improve your reception of the song by learning to be very still and listen in a special way.

6) This is Joyful
#28 Penelope Dreamweaver
Weaver of dreams, bringer of visions, muse of artisticc inspiration. Seek visions and inspirations. Be aware that they are often subtle abd require close attention. Pay special attention to unsought inspirations at this time. They have something wonderful to offer you, but it is up to you to catch them and bring them into reality.

7) This is Funny
#50 Arval Parrot
Faeries are great communicators. They speak through words also through rustle of leaves, pattern os clouds in the sky, the way flower petals fall. Arval says" It takes two to say "yes", but only one to say "no". "Whoever burns his bottom must himself sit on it." Clear communications are important and is sometimes hard work. He wishes you to know his elbows are well greased.

8) This is What Helps You Get Ahead
#6 The Singer of Connection
This singer supports all connections, the web of light between all beings, all particles and between past, present and future. When you loose awareness of this connection in you life, you feel isolated, lonely, bereft. Yet the energy is there. You only need to open to it. It tells you that you need to be aware od connections between different aspects of the issue under discussion, as well as the connection between the people linked by it. The presence of The Singer of Connection in a reading indicates support and strength flowing through the connections between those involved. You may also need to build more connections, a network of mutual support.

Well there it is finally in the written word. I do hope that it makes sense to you and understand the reading. Let me know if I can post it.
Huggs,
Kat

Grip Dellabonte

Hi Grip,
I have your September reading already here for you to look at. The faeries were very talkative and had some very interesting information for you.
I hope that you like you reading.
Huggs,
Kat

Here is your reading:

Facing The Gap

1) This is Possible
2) This is Important
3) This is Courageous
4) This is Futile
5) This is Necessary
6) This is Joyful
7) This is Funny
8) This is What Helps You get A Head

1)This is Possible
#12 Singer of The Chalice
This singer hold the Chalice from which a rainbow of energies pours like the richest wine. Trust, Love, Patience, these are things we think of having or not having.
Stop doing things that close you down.; let go of the attitudes,beliefs and emotions that block this energy.Second, you need to actively invits these energies to flow through you- and all that it takes is asking. Although the taste of the contents of this chalice may seem bitter or strange at first it always leaves a sweet clean sparkling taste in the mouth. Open is open- if you don't know how to ask its right here.

This is a phase I have been in for about a year.....well, I was in the "stagnating" period for longer than that. But the emerging stage, I have been in for about a year. It will probably take a little while longer, but I'm patient...and I am seeing results. :)

2) This is Important
#51 The Topsie Turvets
Things need to be looked at from another angle. Back off from your emotional entanglement and look anew. Much of the apparent confusion about the issue is caused by a faulty point of view. They suggest that you start trying to see things as they really are instead of as someone thinks they should be. There is a warning that someone involved in the question or issue as hand is neutally upside down or sideways. Get opinions of honest others and then re-look at your own. Pause and listen for hints from the Turvets. They are experts in the field.

This is good advice. There are many things that will be in a state of "Topsy Turvet" this year as it is! :D So therefore, there will be many opportunities for me to miss important bits of information. So I will try to stay open to all points of view, especially during the next few months.

3) This is Courage
#36 Spirit Dance
Now is the time to focus and really concentrate on a project or process, especially one involving the creative arts. Spirit Dancer encourages you to take creative action from your place od personal power, the inner core of true feelings and understanding with in you. She wants to aid you in amking your best fantasies real. Step out bouldly. This is a time to bring out and share qualities that you have nurtures is private.

One of the many changes this year is that I will be attempting to get a possible business launched...and it is along creative lines!

4) This is Futile
# 65 The Fee Lion
Fee Lion reminds you of things undone, promises unkept and duities unfulfilled. He says that you can't expect to have things go right when we are trailing so much unfinished business behind you. He suggests you take care of the little things that matter toothers and you will feel so much better when you have done that. Dragging that stuff around tires you; it uses up energy that you need for other things.

This is what is happening to me right now. I innocently took on a variety of tasks, some only involving me, some involving others. Many of them had no dates attached to them...sort of "get-them-done-when-you-have-a-free-minute" thing. Only situations cropped up, and all of a sudden, things that were due before September ended, are all due now! :bugeyed: I have become spread very thin. I was in danger of missing some deadlines, and that never sets well with me.

Well, I managed to duck, bob, and weave fast enough so that most of the commitments have been met, and I only have a few left. But it has been a very stressful week....

5) This is Necessary
#7 The Singer of Intuition
The Singer of Intuition indicates that information is available to you if you will just listen to your own inner knowing. She carries all of the information there is. The song is sung with in your blood and flesh and bones just as it is within the rest of the universe.You can improve your reception of the song by learning to be very still and listen in a special way.

This also has been a big change within the last year. Intuition has been an important lesson of late, and I think I trust it way more now than I used to.

6) This is Joyful
#28 Penelope Dreamweaver
Weaver of dreams, bringer of visions, muse of artisticc inspiration. Seek visions and inspirations. Be aware that they are often subtle abd require close attention. Pay special attention to unsought inspirations at this time. They have something wonderful to offer you, but it is up to you to catch them and bring them into reality.

I think this goes hand in hand with the creativity issue in one of the previous questions.....just reminding me to stay open as a way of enhancing my creative expression.

7) This is Funny
#50 Arval Parrot
Faeries are great communicators. They speak through words also through rustle of leaves, pattern os clouds in the sky, the way flower petals fall. Arval says" It takes two to say "yes", but only one to say "no". "Whoever burns his bottom must himself sit on it." Clear communications are important and is sometimes hard work. He wishes you to know his elbows are well greased.

Ha! This one made me laugh out loud! He came up in the right spot! He must work hard at being funny! :D

So...be clear in my communications.....and evidently, humorous!

8) This is What Helps You Get Ahead
#6 The Singer of Connection
This singer supports all connections, the web of light between all beings, all particles and between past, present and future. When you loose awareness of this connection in you life, you feel isolated, lonely, bereft. Yet the energy is there. You only need to open to it. It tells you that you need to be aware od connections between different aspects of the issue under discussion, as well as the connection between the people linked by it. The presence of The Singer of Connection in a reading indicates support and strength flowing through the connections between those involved. You may also need to build more connections, a network of mutual support.

Again, I see what this is about. And I think I am in the baby stages of doing just that.

Well there it is finally in the written word. I do hope that it makes sense to you and understand the reading. Let me know if I can post it.
Huggs,
Kat

Well, Kat!

The artistic creativity issue and my managing to over-extend myself are at the forefront of this reading. Both are quite strong forces in my life right now.

So, I think this was quite a good - and pertinent - reading!

Thanks very much for it. :) Take care, G

silverwings94

You are so welcome. I'm glad that it all made sense to you. I was trying to see how it all could fit in and couldn't. But as long as it did for you then thats terrific.
Love and Light,
Kat