Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Gilded Tarot - The Devil

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Gilded Tarot

Resident

DoreeninFl 
Resident
Thank you for your thoughtful response Pamuya!!

I appreciate your insights.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #11
Resident

Talitha 
Resident

I'm studying Tarot using the Gilded Deck and among all of the 'Devil cards' I've seen online, I find the Devil in this particular one to be mysteriously sexy with his masked face and chiseled physique. I always associate this card with seduction, temptation and alluring danger - although 'dark', it doesn't feel nearly as 'depressing/negative' to me as some of the other cards, including several of those in the 'Swords' suit. And I suppose it makes perfect sense to depict the Devil as an "attractive" figure like the archetypal 'bad boy' who is "wrong but so much fun."
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #12
Citizen

ana luisa 
Citizen

Not only with this deck's Devil (which is incredibly hot!) but with other decks', I sometimes read it as the need to actually have fun, have a devil-may-care attitude. Also, sexual pleasure may be missing in your life. It REALLY depends on the surrounding cards. Not a negative card per se
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #13
Resident

DoreeninFl 
Resident
Surrounding cards

Hi,

I have been studying the meaning of the Gilded Tarot cards and am getting a feel for them. Can you suggest any material that would help me understand how surrounding cards affect the reading?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #14
Citizen

PAMUYA 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoreeninFl View Post
Hi,

I have been studying the meaning of the Gilded Tarot cards and am getting a feel for them. Can you suggest any material that would help me understand how surrounding cards affect the reading?
When I was first learning to read , which was decades ago, I did not have access to reading material to learn to read, I would suggest posting your question in the using Tarot card section.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #15
Resident

DoreeninFl 
Resident
Reading Materials

Thanks for your advice!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #16

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.