Faerie Tarot: Death

Hemera

This Death is a veiled skeleton standing in front of the starry and eternal sky. She holds a shining bluish-black crystal ball in her hands. The LWB says she is half-death, half-faerie, half-woman and Fate, so she is many things in one. Her veiled skeleton face looks frightening and cold, but her skeletal wings with those pink feathers flying about look almost endearing. As if she had just bumped against a wall or something!
I love the elegant pink and grey colors of this card.

Alan Ross

This is a pretty creepy looking Death, but the pink wings and floating pink feathers do take some of the bite out of the card. According to the LWB, the glowy ball she holds symbolizes "transforming tests, metamorphosis, and rebirth." I'm glad the LWB explains that, because I have no idea why a glowy ball would symbolize all that.

I do like the significance of the pink feathers floating up as letting go of the past. I can relate to that.

Alan

Hemera

Alan Ross said:
and rebirth." I'm glad the LWB explains that, because I have no idea why a glowy ball would symbolize all that.
LOL :) me too..

Alan Ross said:
I do like the significance of the pink feathers floating up as letting go of the past. I can relate to that.

Alan
I hadn´t noticed this. Thanks for pointing this out!