Mona Lisa -- Judgement and the 5 of Cups

Onyx

I thought I would bring up these two cards as a pair in this deck. It is a interesting pair.

The 5 of Cups -- I think this is a perfect image of grief and suffering that I have always associated with this card. A family that has lost some one to death. Pouring the goblet of wine on the grave can express the emotional pain that has no doubt been spilled as tears and sorrow.

The Judgement card -- In the iconic Rider Waite Smith deck we see the dead rising from their graves. Here we see the families reaction to the return to life of the son they thought was lost forever to death. The meaning of this card comes through really well. New beginnings and rebirth given in both the joy of the new life and the rejoicing of the family.

As far as the puzzle goes I will need to examine what I think may be the cause of the Son's death and what became of him in his new life? Maybe the next post.

Onyx.

lovejay10

After read yr thread, i have come with sth wild in my imagination .

- The son might been attracked by a bull in the 4 of pentacles which cause by a greed of other man.

and .............

- The fallen pentacles in 4 of pentacles, one of it has been picked up by a bird in 9 of pentacles and gave to her.

- The bird went back to the wood again and have been killed by khave of swords as he think it's an enemy.