Waking the Wild Spirit Tarot. 0/ Wandering Minstrel.

Free Spirit

This is a very vibrant card.
Theres alot happening.
The wandering minstrel is a free spirit in every way.
His clothes suggest he´s not bothered about how other people see him in society.
He´s carefree and unconventional.
He does not believe in following any rules or regulations.
I love this card because it invokes freedom in every sense of the word.
He shows playfullness and he is full of vigor and life.
Money and status are not part of his lifestyle.
This vagabond lives for the moment. He apprecaites life in all its glory.
He leaps from one place to another never conscidering the consequences.
He definately doesnt want to be dictated by society.
He accepts that there will be pain and sorrow on his journey, but it never worries him. He understands that this feeling will pass as quickly as it came. Then he will b able to start again with a song in his heart and a feeling of joy.
His little dog comes with humility and love. He doesn´t belong to anyone, he´s come along for the ride.
Theres know judgment from either side. His compannion comes with a open heart.

Free Spirit

I´m me, wondering from town to town, not a care in the world, bringing joy and laughter along the way.
I´m like the Pied-Piper, drawing people to me like a magnet.
I just play my happy tune.
I do it because I can. Knowone ownes me, just like my trusty dog. He´s a Free Spirit just like me, so I call him Spirit. I know that Spirit could take of on his own journey at any minute, but I´m not bothered. After all you are a free spirit deep down in side you know. Its just that sometimes you´ve forgotten the fun and mischievenousness and feeling of joy in your hearts that you would of or should of felt as a child.

Let me bring to you all that should be in the world. No dogma, no rules, Just love, peace, and harmony.
Open your hearts and see all the beauty that surrounds you.
Don´t take it for granted. Really its a shame, when you just look at a piece of mother nature and don´t appreciate it.
Why not enjoy the wonder thats around you. After all we are only here in this life time for such a brief time.
Think yourself lucky, because there is always someone who is worse of then you.

Enjoy life, have fun, laugh, play.
Just because you´ve gone past childhood, doesn´t mean you have to be serious, does it.
Look at me, I´m just me, in my colorful wayout clothes. I don´t worry about what other peoples opinion of me. I don´t worry about yesterday, tomorrow,
today, the next or hour, the next minute or second.
I just live for now.
To be in the moment is what I do.
To be inspired by beauty and trust wholeheartedly that the world I live in is a brighter happier place because of the people I touch everyday with my approach to life.
This world that I live in is everything I want it to be. You can manifest what I have. You can live and let live. So do it!!! Right now. Go on. You´ll be amazed at how uplifted and lighter you will feel for letting go and being yourself.
Only you can make the choice to bring a life thats full of fun and laughter and carefree, or you can stay as you are. Its your choice.

When I wrote this I felt really inspired.
I would love to know what your take on this wonderful vibrant character is.