Witchy Tarot - 7 of Flames

xhollysue

This card makes me laugh. It's basically the same as the RWS 2 of cups - two people staring each other in the eye with an equality and an exciting love. Except, instead of sharing their cups with each other, like they do in the RWS 2/cups, they are sharing their divinatory tools. Ha ha ha.

"Heya baby, I'll let you touch my crystal ball if you let me touch your scrying glass..." Ha ha ha. And she's like, "Oh, that's so sweet. Of course you can touch my scrying glass..." They both look like they know how cheesy this is and they're both about to laugh, I swear. Plus he's dressed like he should be in the Thriller music video.

And then there's a basket of cookies on the ground ... dessert after a moment of oracular sharing? Ha ha.

And naturally the fire, the flame that burns between them. Oooooh so hot, so hot! The card's a 7, so this fiery mozarella moment is where they complete each other. Wowzers. Symbology at its peak in this card!

xhollysue

Ok I just got over the cheesiness and thought of a deeper meaning for the card. Are you impressed?

Using each other's divinatory tools - the scrying glass/crystal ball swap - shows a willingness for them to see things from the other's perspective. It's kind of like an angel reader taking my Tarot class, and me taking the intuition course she offers so that we can better understand how the other experiences answers. It's also a card of trust - because I wouldn't let just anyone mess with my scrying glass or crystal ball. They trust each other to be respectful of their gifts and tools.

The LWB says "Jinxed barter." Funny, huh? Totally useless!

ofbainbridge

7s review/ assessment
Flames - Wands- The Will - Drive - Ambition

Indicates taking a moment to assess one's motivations in some area - why are those involved driven to act the way they do in the situations they are in...what do they want out of things...?

Blessings...

Grizabella

There are those mushrooms again. Are there mushroom bits in the cookies, maybe?