stones to wear at the wake

devangana

hello everyone, just asking what kind of stones to wear at the wake of a dear friend? one of my husband's bestfriend died. A sudden death and so young at the age of 42 due to heat stroke which leads to cardiac arrest. i feel for my husbands loss and i worry for him too, i want to give him protection perhaps for his emotions and other negative vibes he might feel at the wake. is there possibly be a kind of stone suited for that situation? thanks in advance for your advices.

Apollonia

Jet is a traditional stone worn in times of mourning. It protects one from negative energies and helps to heal grief by bringing it to the surface.

If you do use jet, make sure to cleanse it before and after wearing in any highly emotionally charged situation. I'm not sure about how well it would withstand a water cleansing or being exposed to sunlight, so I'd smudge it or put it in moonlight.

franniee

I immediately thought of jade but jet is good! :heart:

Sorry to hear of your loss.

mysticmanth

I agree with Jet.
Sorry to hear of your loss, and i hope it goes as well as it can go. x x

minrice

I too am sorry to hear about your friend Devangana. Jet is so pretty. Isn't Hematite a grounding stone as well? That's my .02 Hope all goes well, take care.

devangana

thanks everyone for your support and advices. i tried to look for jet but we dont have here in the local market. is there any substitute for this stone?
thanks again.

OOnaOwl

Apache tears are also great for dealing with grief.