1--2--3
4--5

1. My Sin
2. What caused my sin
3. What my sin will bring me
4. How to repent from my sin
5. If I hadent commited my sin, how would my life have been,

Tarotingineer

I've got a question though: What'd you mean by "Sin"?

jrr01

Well what I mean is something that you did to hurt a person or something you did that was not moraly right and it's in your mind.

For example you cheated on your partner. or hurt someone verbaly...

Tarotingineer

Ok. Let's say I cheated on my fiancee, and it's biting on my conscience, wouldn't the best thing be to confess to her and accept the consequences? Similarly, if I'd hurt someone, wouldn't it be best to ask reparations from the person they hurt? I mean, for a confused person this is all cool and all. It shows them the way ^.^

iceprincess8622

very good spread!! I tried it out it was very accurate,and it made me feel like I would think twice if I was ever put in the same situation to "sin" again.

Satori

I just came across this. I wonder how this would work if you were thinking of committing a sin! You'd have to tweak some of the positions a bit, but this may be a useful for looking at the potential results of 'sinning'.

Of course you could also rename this the Indiscretion Spread! ;) })

Onyx

I liked it but I changed the last position

I was looking at this spread and I tried it out and I thought it was great.

I changed the the last position to "What has my sin cost me"

This will be a spread I will use to measure regrets in the future.

Onyx.

jrr01

I'm glad yu all liked it :)

Ais

Oooh, this spread intrigues me, I don't have the time to do it just now, but I'll be trying it later :)

Glass Owl

Ooh, this looks like a good one for my Eternal Night deck. I like Onyx's modification to this spread too.