The American Golden Topaz

Elven

Whoa!
I'd like to see Avon try and stick on one of their creme perfume jars!! :bugeyed:

That is magnificent or what!
I must say 'well done' to whoever cut that topaz - what a job!
Awesome!

Thanks Marina - I love where you surfing! :)

Cheers
Elven x

memries

It is just magnificent. I went to the next page and saw all the famous jewels of the the world. What a wonderful website.

Alta

Also very impressed, I would love to see this gallery.

Thanks for this Marina!

HearthCricket

Gorgeous! Topaz is my birthstone and I love the pale yellow ones. My favourites are the Imperial Topazes, that have a pinkish peach undertone to the soft yellow. They are stunning! Just don't drop it!!! :D

MCsea

I cant imagine being permitted to facet that gem - imagine that being in your path to do..
I was so impressed with the power and beauty - and its on my wish list to go and see (well I can wish)

I love topazes too, they have a ver unique energy - complex and sustaining..

MARINA

MCsea

memries said:
It is just magnificent. I went to the next page and saw all the famous jewels of the the world. What a wonderful website.

yes the site is so beautiful, that some of these crystals formed 2 billion years ago blows my mind...

LeaRoseQuartz

MCsea, those topaz crystals are incredible! Can you imagine having one of those in your home!? I've been to the field museum in chicago and saw their gemstone and mineral room. They sure have some huge specimens. I'd like to go there again someday. It would be so neat to see big crystals when they find them in the earth and travel all over the world as a geologist. HearthCricket, I saw in your profile, that we share birthdays! I hope you have a good one! You don't see golden topaz, alot. It must be rare.

JONIKA

wow! They are huge!! Oh my god. Those crystals must cost a fortune.

rachelcat

That does it! I'm going museum hopping on Saturday!

(One of the perks of being in the DC area--all the museums, including the zoo, are free!)