NEW! Touchstone Tarot~Ace of Coins~

minrice

Hello everyone. This thread will complete the study of the Aces in this deck!

For me this card feels as though the angel is speaking to you. "See here, prosperity and fortune are yours if only you will have the courage to reach for them." This angel speaks of attainable success and wealth, not just in the money sense but in the little everyday matters that bring us happiness that we frequently overlook.

I love the look of the blue mountains/hills in the far off distance! Looks like Colorado in the winter as it grows dark.

JONIKA

minrice
I am joining you by posting Ace of cup:

Attachments

• 36cupsace.jpg
    36cupsace.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 134

stargazer

Hi JONIKA nice to see a new face.:)

I love the suit of Coins.
The cards have a lovely warm feeling about them.

I see this card as a new beginning or opportunity.
The poromise of stability and contentment.

I love how the angel seems to have tossed the coin into the air as if to see were it will land. Heads or Tails?
Perhaps this is a little reminder for us, not to take her gifts for granted and to value all good fortune, be it something as simple as good health, a happy home or the companionship of a good friend or loyal pet.

JONIKA

stargazer, thanks for welcoming me. :)

The angel is smiling which tells me that there truly is nothing to worry about. There are not hidden threats or bumps on the road...only wonderful opportunities that will make your heart sing with joy. :)

BodhiSeed

Yea! A new card! Thank you Minrice.:) And welcome Jonika!

I love the velvety green and gold gown this angel has on, as well as the way the angel's wings have a gold glow on the edges. This card is definitely about the physical world; if you have any doubt, just ask the pooch in the card who has his paw firmly planted on a stone!:D The beautiful gown and the coin itself seem to point to abundance in the material world. For me, this card also reminds me of the gift of health as well. I wonder what the lily represents in this particular card (it's usually a symbol of purity)? Is that a fat little mouse sitting on a stump below the flower? The angel's gesture seems to say, "Here is a gift of abundance and health; will you accept it and make use of it, or just ignore it?"

minrice

stargazer said:
Hi JONIKA nice to see a new face.:)

Yea, Jonika rules! Thanks for joining us Monika!

stargazer said:
I love how the angel seems to have tossed the coin into the air as if to see were it will land. Heads or Tails?

I like this a lot Stargazer! I hadn't thought of this Ace that way. Very cool.

As for the lily in the card, in my Morgan Greer deck there is a big bunch of lillies in the Ace of Pentacles as well. They are supposed to represent abstract thought, perhaps the raw thoughts from which great ideas are born?

JONIKA

minrice said:
Yea, Jonika rules! Thanks for joining us Monika!

aaa haha :D Thank you! I am happy to be a part of this group :heart: Let's go through all 14 coin cards, what do you think?

stargazer

Sounds good to me! :D

minrice

Yes, post away! Anyone can start a thread, go ahead and post another coin if you want to! If you do, just be sure to PM Sulis with the new thread link so she can put it in the TT index.