Thanksgiving Spread

~~~~~~~~~~1~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~6~~~2~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~7~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~5~~~3~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~4~~~~~~~~~~

Turkey -- What sustains you.
Stuffing-- What completes you.
Cranberry Sauce -- What you don't get enough of.
Green Bean Casserole -- What you get too much of.
Bread -- What you need to share.
Pie -- What you should enjoy more.
Blessing --What your blessing is in life.

Turkey--What sustains me?
Ace of Swords Decisions and activities sustain me so keeping busy is something that keeps me going.

Stuffing--What completes me?
Ten of Swords Distruption, dark times? this is weird so I guess I am not fully complete without some type of darkness in me? But wouldn't that be everyone as well cause their is no peace without disruption right?<ponders>

Cranberry Sauce--What I don't get enough of?
Two of Cups I don't get enough of love, friendship, or commitments. I guess that would be true.

Green Bean Casserole--What do I get too much of?
Three of Swords I get too much emotional upheavals, so maybe I get too many bad things happening around me.

Bread-- What do I need to share?
Hermit I got the hermit so I need to share my solitude or aloneness? How do you share aloneness?
ETA: maybe not share my aloneness but instead share myself? stop being alone then?

Pie--What I should enjoy more of?
Five of Swords I should enjoy more slander, arguements, and failure? What is wrong with my cards? o_O mayhaps someone has a better meaning for this card.

Blessing--What is my blessing in life?
Ten of Wands Trying even without out succeeding because I do try that is my blessing.

Well then here is my spread I hope someone can help me interperate this maybe a little bit better. haha I think I did alright this time. But we shall see.

afrosaxon

Hi Jifmona,

you did a good job interpreting your spread! Here is my take:

Ace of Swords

This is a card of seeking truth, also of the spark of ideas. Do you have a lot of ideas? Do you like to think things up?

Ten of Swords

The 10 of Swords is about coming to the end of a stressful cycle (think the 5 of Swords--which I attribute to stress--times 2 :)). Are you coming to the end of such a cycle in your life?

Also...do you happen to get acupunture treatments? I've heard of this card showing up as an indicator of that. LOL

Two of Cups

I agree with your take to a point; but the 2 of Cups is also about harmony and (in the New Orleans Voodoo Tarot) wisdom. Do you leap before you look, or make decisions based on emotion (and they dont' turn out well sometimes, causing disruption to your life)? This kind of goes back to the 10 of Swords card.

Three of Swords

You keep beating a dead horse, as my grandfather used to say. :) You keep dwelling on a hurt and keeping those hurt feelings around. Kind of like picking at a scab, which prevents the wound from healing properly--or worrying a loose tooth; there is a unique pleasure in teh pain that can be addictive.

Hermit

The Hermit not only seeks solitude for self-enlightenment, but he holds his light aloft as he goes. You need to be that beacon in the darkness for other lost souls.

Five of Swords

Interesting that you are the second person to do this spread and have this card come up in this position! This card, in this position, indicates that you should enjoy more assertion. Stand up for yourself. Be the one taking the swords, instead of having the swords taken from you. You can do this without being nasty or belittling to others.

Ten of Wands

Your blessing is to persevere because you keep your eye on the prize. Some 10 of Wands cards show the man burdened by the stack of wands on his back, but he is heading toward his home/kingdom...so his burden is for a reason. His goal is to use all that burden to build something more lasting and substantial.

Also...you have a lot of swords in this reading. You live in your head a lot, dont' you? :D

Just my $.02.

T.

Jifmona

afrosaxon said:
Hi Jifmona,

you did a good job interpreting your spread! Here is my take:

Ace of Swords

This is a card of seeking truth, also of the spark of ideas. Do you have a lot of ideas? Do you like to think things up?
why yes I do like thinking about ideas and such.

afrosaxon said:
Ten of Swords

The 10 of Swords is about coming to the end of a stressful cycle (think the 5 of Swords--which I attribute to stress--times 2 :)). Are you coming to the end of such a cycle in your life?
Yes, there is a lot of stressers around me so its great to know that the end of a stressful cycle is near.

afrosaxon said:
Also...do you happen to get acupunture treatments? I've heard of this card showing up as an indicator of that. LOL
No, no I have never gotten acupuncture haha ^.^

afrosaxon said:
Two of Cups

I agree with your take to a point; but the 2 of Cups is also about harmony and (in the New Orleans Voodoo Tarot) wisdom. Do you leap before you look, or make decisions based on emotion (and they dont' turn out well sometimes, causing disruption to your life)? This kind of goes back to the 10 of Swords card.
I do a bit of both I sometimes look before I leap and every once in a while just leap based on emotions

afrosaxon said:
Three of Swords

You keep beating a dead horse, as my grandfather used to say. :) You keep dwelling on a hurt and keeping those hurt feelings around. Kind of like picking at a scab, which prevents the wound from healing properly--or worrying a loose tooth; there is a unique pleasure in teh pain that can be addictive.
So I like the hurt I am giving myself then? kinda of like pain after you haven't exercised in a while?

afrosaxon said:
Hermit

The Hermit not only seeks solitude for self-enlightenment, but he holds his light aloft as he goes. You need to be that beacon in the darkness for other lost souls.
So help those that need help when they ask for it then.

afrosaxon said:
Five of Swords

Interesting that you are the second person to do this spread and have this card come up in this position! This card, in this position, indicates that you should enjoy more assertion. Stand up for yourself. Be the one taking the swords, instead of having the swords taken from you. You can do this without being nasty or belittling to others.
So just be confident then? hmm <ponders>

afrosaxon said:
Ten of Wands

Your blessing is to persevere because you keep your eye on the prize. Some 10 of Wands cards show the man burdened by the stack of wands on his back, but he is heading toward his home/kingdom...so his burden is for a reason. His goal is to use all that burden to build something more lasting and substantial.
I totally agree with this meaning and card I am the type of person that if I have a goal I will reach it because I won't give up. ^.^

afrosaxon said:
Also...you have a lot of swords in this reading. You live in your head a lot, dont' you? :D
Live in my head? haha is that a bad thing? hehe ^.^'

afrosaxon said:
Just my $.02.
Thank you so much hehe ^.^ I'm glad I interperated it better then I usually do.

T.

Aleshyx

This is a really cute spread. I'm going to have to try it one day. If you want I'll tell you how it goes.

Jifmona

Aleshyx said:
This is a really cute spread. I'm going to have to try it one day. If you want I'll tell you how it goes.
Haha this spread was made by ArwenNightStar ^.^ She has a post in the Tarot spreads forum so you can post it their and I look forward to seeing how yours went.
Good luck and Be safe
-Jifmona-

Aleshyx

Jifmona said:
Haha this spread was made by ArwenNightStar ^.^ She has a post in the Tarot spreads forum so you can post it their and I look forward to seeing how yours went.
Good luck and Be safe
-Jifmona-

Oh, I didn't know who made it, my bad. XD But I'll look for it and post there.