Old Deck Interview...Gilded :)

misskatie

My reading is inspired by Rodney's New Deck Interview reading. I've never done anything like this before with any of my decks so I thought I would give it a try.

1. Tell me about yourself. What is your most important characteristic?-3 Swords

Oh yeah, this deck always lets me in on the truth...especially when it hurts!

2. What are your strengths as a deck? -10 Pents Rx

One part of my life is completely over and the deck is helping me to discover the new "era" of my life.

3. What are your limits as a deck? - 6 of Pents

It doesn't know how to do anything but advise balance and harmony. It shuns most of my crazy ideas! ;)

4. What do you bring to the table - what are you here to teach me? 10 Cups

That even I can and will find happiness...or at least contentment.

5. How can I best learn from and collaborate with you? - 9 Wands

To keep going and not give up...even though I feel like throwing it out sometimes. :laugh:

6. What is the potential outcome of our working relationship? 7 Cups

Whatever I choose it to be.

:heart:

divinest

This is a very good deck, I've found, and I think the nine of wands is definately accurate for everybody. The deck is very attuned to emotions it seems to me, and no matter how frustrated you get, or how low you get, it'll help you get through it. It's definately helped me. :)

rwcarter

misskatie,

Brilliant reading! And why can't this spread be used throughout the course of one's use of a deck? As you grow and change through using the deck, your relationship with the deck can change too. I wouldn't advise using the spread more often than say once every quarter or so.

Rodney