Crystal Wisdom Kit--my newest love

SunChariot

Just wanted to stop by and ask if anyone else has tried the "Crystal Wisdom Kit" by Stephanie Harrison, and Barbara Kleiner. I just got mine two weeks ago and I adore it. It's so much fun and well it certainly has lived up to its name and been quite wise for me so far. :grin:

It comes with the 12 crystals, a pouch, 3 casting wheels, and a hardcover book. Here is a link.

http://www.holisticshop.co.uk/itemExtraImage.php/imageName/DIVCRYST-X.jpg

The image shows the package contents. I adore mine so much, I had to start a post here and share.

It can be hard to find though. Some places say they have the kit but ship only the book. The link above does sell the whole kit. It's where I got mine.

Anyone else, have it and love it too?

Babs

cardlady22

This was one of the first divination sets I ever bought! It introduced me to so much- all the symbols on the little wheels, etc. I did end up passing it on, but my interest in stones and all forms of oracles has stayed with me.

Rev_Vesta

I just got this kit through a NZ auction site Trademe........and [picked it up this morning...

Have read the book and cleansed and dedicated each crystal but haven;t yet had the chance to do a reading or healing for myself yet so will post feedback when done so.......

then maybe practice on a few friends....

pouring with rain here cooling down got to pick kids up from school....soon...

Vesta

moderndayruth

SunChariot said:
Anyone else, have it and love it too?

Babs
No, i don't have it, but i want it and badly!!! :insert green with envy smiley::D
What an absolutely beautiful oracle, Babs!!!

Sinduction

Speaking of, does anyone know of a site with casting wheel's that we can print out?

I'm pretty sure I saw this set at Barnes & Noble.

cardlady22

Crystal Wisdom Harrison/Kleiner

They also released some "mini-kits" that focused on individual areas. Each had 2 gems and a little wire-thing to let you wear them as a pendant. The wheels in the mini kits had different symbols from the larger set.

Personal Growth- amethyst, banded agate
Love- rose quartz, amazonite
Prosperity- gold tiger eye, sodalite
Health- carnelian snow quartz

*according to product descriptions under author listings at goodreads
Stephanie Harrison

I'm not sure about casting wheels. Has anyone else run across anything more elaborate than a basic quartered or sectioned wheel? Actually, it wouldn't be too difficult to use some freeware computer fonts and design your own.

GreenMoonBeam

Oh! The excitment. I have been feeling more and more that I should/must have
Crystals. This sounds wonderful. Let the hunt begin for the kit.
For anyone looking it seems the ISBN is 9781859060247. If it is another ISBN
it is the book only. :thumbsup:
GMB!