Empress year

divinest

So my boyfriend and I have identical year cards, and this year is Empress. This makes me feel very positive about the coming year, and about the relationship Mike and I have, and how it's going to be over the coming year. In the extreme, it COULD suggest pregnancy I suppose, though I'm on contraception, and Mike and I have both agreed that neither of us are ready for a child, he's only 20, I'm only 23 (I'm such a cradle snatcher... ;)) I'm feeling very positive about this year though, so it's OK.

What about your Empress years? How did everybody find it? What sort of problems came up, what were the highlights of the year? If you don't mind sharing. :)

Crystelle

The Empress is often conveyed as a pregnancy card since it embodies initiation as well as life (i.e. the start of a new life). She can also be the patience and gentleness to wait for action until the time is right. She can be sweet, with a passionate love and sensuality that invites playfulness and dancing...

piledrivefinger

Yes, I generally associate The Empress with pregnancy (so be careful if you say you're both not ready! :) ), but overall I'd be very excited to get the Empress as a year card, as I also think of the Empress embodying passion, luxury, and emotional growth.