PDR reading week two

Jyscal

Im posting a new thread for week two of my PDR. I dont think i can use the same question because the week is nearly over, so the question i chose was " will my application be successfull? Using the Crow's magick tarot, i used a three card spread. Card one is favourable forces. Card 2 is unfavourable forces. And card three would be advice to the question. 1.) 8 of coins===> from what i make of this card, i believe its telling me my application will be successfull due the effort and time i have put in to recieving this job. Or it could also be try to say i should do a bit more research to see if its the right decision. 2.) Strength===> im not really sure how this card could be seen as unfavourable forces. Possibly its tryin to tell me there are better applicants better suited, so i need to be confident and assertive if i want the position.... 3.) page of wands (rx)===> i think this card is agreeing with the strength card in tryin to say i really need to focus all my energy on this project if i want it to be a success, but that i should'nt assume that this is the ONLY chance for improvement. Please, if anyone could help me understand the Strength card more, i would appreciate it!