Latest Sphere...

HearthCricket

A few days ago I discovered yet another Metaphysical store about 1/2 an hour away and had a blast! Among my purchases I found this lovely Champagne Quartz sphere....a little thing just over 2 inches across. It has a soft champagne yellow tone to it and a bunch of rainbow inclusions. Trying to decide on names....it is between Cordelia or Cassandra. My other two are Ophelia and Miranda! Miranda is chatty and Ophelia is quite vain!

Here she is!

LeaRoseQuartz

That is such a beauty, HearthCricket! She has found a loving home! The names are so sweet! It sounds like a light citrine. I collect spheres, also. They are round like mother earth or other planets. Their energy goes out in all directions and are so nice to hold. You can even roll them on your body for massage. Citrine never needs cleansing, so your sphere can cleanse all your other stones. Have fun with your new friend!

SherryZoned

Beautiful.. I would love to collect spheres one day.. Great find!

Silverlyn

Oooo pretty, HC! Lol about the name Miranda! That's my daughter's middle name:)

Cassandra sounds nice, too (for your sphere:)

And I LOVE metaphysical shops, Thrift Stores and Garage Sales, (oh my!)...so much so that I have to stay AWAY from them, cuz hubby gets mad anytime I buy something, lol!

HearthCricket

Thank you! She is lovely and sweet and gentle. I look forward to using her or if not, just a gentle friend to give out some soothing energy, thus Cassandra is her name! Hubby and I agreed!!

Beautiful Luna

HearthCricket said:
Thank you! She is lovely and sweet and gentle. I look forward to using her or if not, just a gentle friend to give out some soothing energy, thus Cassandra is her name! Hubby and I agreed!!

Cassandra looks magnificent in the sun light. :)

Mi-Shell

I do not even dare to mention this:
In out local 1$ store they have a new batch of spheres - about 2 to 2and one half inches diameter. Some are different Agates, some frosted Quartz others look like Alsbaster and others again are Jasper...All are 1$......
Maybe everyone "in the market" should check their local store?????

Cricket!
Tooooo bad your package with the Medicine Pouch is already packed and ready to go..... :(

minrice

Is it a chain $1 store Mi-shell?

HearthCricket

Mi-Shell said:
I do not even dare to mention this:
In out local 1$ store they have a new batch of spheres - about 2 to 2and one half inches diameter. Some are different Agates, some frosted Quartz others look like Alsbaster and others again are Jasper...All are 1$......
Maybe everyone "in the market" should check their local store?????

Cricket!
Tooooo bad your package with the Medicine Pouch is already packed and ready to go..... :(

LOL That is okay! I love Cassandra. She was just sitting there waiting for me. They had all sorts of spheres and nicely priced, too. But she really caught my eye. I just love the pale tint to her and all her rainbow reflections. :)