Lost Citrine

Shadow213

Ok so here is the scoop I was making a Citrine crystal elixir and then when it was done decided to put the stone in a bag in my pocket and now can't seem to find it. I have checked my pants pockets and also my washer and dryer so what I need is a little help finding it and I need it tonite please. I want it around for my wisdom teeth removal for tomoro at 8am and I haven't the slightest clue where I misplaced. So what I am asking of you is to use whatever method you can to help me locate it. The last place I remember having it was in my window sill for making my elixir and that was 3 to 4 days ago I think. could someone PLEASE help me to find it before my wisdom removal.

53rdspirit

Look around someplace where there is a shoe or shoes.

Shadow213

Nope Didn't find it there

Sonic

Did you look under?

Did you look under the washer dryer? It's not in any kind of clothing, I can see and taste metal though.
Namastae

Shadow213

will look

MsRubyRain

Did you check the bottom of your laundry hamper?

Shadow213

FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was under my bed I found it this morning and I know for a fact that it wasn't there last nite hmmmmm I have a brownie living in my house I think as I always seem to put stuff where I can find it easily and then it disappears for about a week and then It reappears right where I left it to begin with lol

MsRubyRain

Glad you found it! Or should I say glad your brownie brought it back?!! =)

Sonic

Lol

Shadow213 said:
FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was under my bed I found it this morning and I know for a fact that it wasn't there last nite hmmmmm I have a brownie living in my house I think as I always seem to put stuff where I can find it easily and then it disappears for about a week and then It reappears right where I left it to begin with lol

now that is too funny..