*Touchstone Tarot* 2 of COINS

minrice

The twos are about finding and achieving balance in your life through the choices you make. The man in this card appears to hold the pentacles as though they were a tool, which is a refreshing change from the juggling pose so many 2 Coins/Pentacles cards seem to have.
Held upright the 2 Coins encased within the infinity symbol look somewhat like an hourglass. There is time and sometimes a lack of time to make our choices. This man appears to be a learned man, judging from the various tools and writings on his desk! Perhaps he is being overly analytical when it comes to life, seeking science where there is none as knowing what to do at every moment is impossible, there is no formula for it.

This card is about finding the balance in your life and making your choices. But maybe it is also about realizing that these cannot always be analyzed and sometimes they have no reason. Sometimes you have to go with what feels most natural.
Someone help me out here, what am I saying...

stargazer

I love this beautiful vibrant green Kat has used in the Coins suite, Wow! It blows me away every time I see it!

minrice said:
The man in this card appears to hold the pentacles as though they were a tool, which is a refreshing change from the juggling pose so many 2 Coins/Pentacles cards seem to have.

I agree with you here, I also like the changes from the usual juggling pose.

minrice said:
This man appears to be a learned man, judging from the various tools and writings on his desk!

It looks like a book on the table behind the man, makes me think, 'Balancing the books' or as a reminder for me to keep my paperwork in order.
The heavy curtain hanging behind the man makes me feel as though he may be hiding something-his worry perhaps?

I love how the people of the Touchstone are so human.
Look at this mans face, you can feel the emotion!

Attachments

• Two of Coins.doc
    44 KB · Views: 205