*Touchstone Tarot* Seven of Coins

minrice

The 7 of Coins is typically about planting seeds (figuratively but of course also literally :) and seeing what develops!

I think the woman in this card is perhaps the house gardener. It's her job to take care of the plants and flowers on the property. Perhaps she grows herbs for the cook as well. Flowers and trees are all around her, clearly she has a green thumb!

In addition to planning and the hard work that causes ideas and actions to sprout, I think patience is also a virtue that the 7 of Coins hints at. Good things come with time. It takes FOREVER for some flowers to bloom, some trees to break into the soil and really grow. It can't be achieved quickly and with some gardening there aren't shortcuts. So I think the 7 of Coins is about patience as well. Also, carefully tending to what you have planted, started. It's not enough to just plant the seed, you have to nurture it and care for it if you want it to take off and grow!

stargazer

The lady in this card looks very calm and relaxed as she tends her garden.
To be a good gardener, you have to have lots of patience and this lady seems to have it in spades.

Her green cloak symbolises nature, growth and regeneration.
Can you tell I have my book out lol!? :D

BodhiSeed

I love the lady in this card.:) I think she also takes the time to evaluate her results: This plant is wilting? Needs more water. This one is not thriving - needs more sunlight. Just as we need to be patient and work hard, we also need to step back, check our results, and see what needs to stay the same or what needs to change.

minrice

bodhran said:
Just as we need to be patient and work hard, we also need to step back, check our results, and see what needs to stay the same or what needs to change.

A good point. Life is an experiment, no?

JONIKA

7 of coins

Attachments

• 70coins07.jpg
    70coins07.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 205