Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

*Touchstone Tarot* Seven of Coins

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Touchstone Tarot

Citizen

minrice 
Citizen

*Touchstone Tarot* Seven of Coins

The 7 of Coins is typically about planting seeds (figuratively but of course also literally and seeing what develops!

I think the woman in this card is perhaps the house gardener. It's her job to take care of the plants and flowers on the property. Perhaps she grows herbs for the cook as well. Flowers and trees are all around her, clearly she has a green thumb!

In addition to planning and the hard work that causes ideas and actions to sprout, I think patience is also a virtue that the 7 of Coins hints at. Good things come with time. It takes FOREVER for some flowers to bloom, some trees to break into the soil and really grow. It can't be achieved quickly and with some gardening there aren't shortcuts. So I think the 7 of Coins is about patience as well. Also, carefully tending to what you have planted, started. It's not enough to just plant the seed, you have to nurture it and care for it if you want it to take off and grow!
Top   #1
Citizen

stargazer 
Citizen

The lady in this card looks very calm and relaxed as she tends her garden.
To be a good gardener, you have to have lots of patience and this lady seems to have it in spades.

Her green cloak symbolises nature, growth and regeneration.
Can you tell I have my book out lol!?
Top   #2
Citizen

BodhiSeed 
Citizen

I love the lady in this card. I think she also takes the time to evaluate her results: This plant is wilting? Needs more water. This one is not thriving - needs more sunlight. Just as we need to be patient and work hard, we also need to step back, check our results, and see what needs to stay the same or what needs to change.
Top   #3
Citizen

minrice 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodhran
Just as we need to be patient and work hard, we also need to step back, check our results, and see what needs to stay the same or what needs to change.
A good point. Life is an experiment, no?
Top   #4
Citizen

JONIKA 
Citizen

7 of coins
Attached Images

Top   #5

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.