*Touchstone Tarot* Queen of Coins

minrice

When I first saw this card my reaction was that this Queen was spoiled and self indulgent. Just look at the mess and overindulgence on the table! But looking at her again with fresh eyes (as I hadn't picked up the Touchstone in awhile) my opinion has really changed.

Now she just looks exasperated, a little stressed over the mess on the table. How unfair of me to assume she had made it! She looks as though she stumbled upon the mess and now it is up to her to figure out how to deal with it. And that, I think, if the essence of the Queen of Coins/Pentacles.

In my opinion this Queen is the most responsible of all the Queens, her experience and talent for solving problems is without compare. She will clean up the mess because she doesn't like it, but she isn't looking for someone to blame. She's not going to fall to pieces or cut someone's throat over it. She's going to quietly handle it with grace and do what it takes to put the household back in order so that things run smoothly!

stargazer

I think that this Queen would hate waste and would be more likely to freak out over all of these leftovers than the mess!

She looks like she is gathering up all of the left over food to give to the poor, because she is kind and has a generous heart.

minrice

stargazer said:
She looks like she is gathering up all of the left over food to give to the poor, because she is kind and has a generous heart.

I'll bet she would!

JONIKA

Queen of coins

Attachments

• 76coinsqueen.jpg
    76coinsqueen.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 141