*Touchstone Tarot* 8 of Coins

minrice

I do wonder if the man in this card is related to the man in the 2 of Coins and the Page of Coins. They are all dressed very similarly in dark hats and robes, and all are very into their tools, books, and learning. Perhaps the men in the 2 and the 8 are teachers, with the Page as their student.

It's as though we have stepped into the office of the man in the 8 of Coins. He looks up calmly, expectantly. Whatever you have to ask him or discuss with him he has the answers. And isn't that why you've come?
The 8 of Coins is about knowledge and skill, and being confident in that knowledge and skill. You've put in the hard work of the 7 Coins and the 8 of Coins is the result.

stargazer

minrice said:
I do wonder if the man in this card is related to the man in the 2 of Coins and the Page of Coins. They are all dressed very similarly in dark hats and robes, and all are very into their tools, books, and learning.

The Knight looks like the pages older brother!

minrice said:
Perhaps the men in the 2 and the 8 are teachers, with the Page as their student.

I like this.:)

His hard work and dedication have started to pay off, and he is becoming a skilled craftsman.
Although not yet a master craftsman, he is well on his way to realising his dream of becoming one.

BodhiSeed

I like that the Touchstone's Eight of Coins fellow looks more mature than the RWS guy:
http://www.learntarot.com/bigjpgs/pents08.jpg
He may not be a master yet, but he has spent long hours in study and at work practicing his skills. All around him are his books and tools; he is totally focused, without other distractions. A younger initiate may rush to finish the job, but this fellow will pay attention to the details of his craft.

JONIKA

I posting a pic:

Attachments

• 71coins08.jpg
    71coins08.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 173