Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Touchstone Tarot~King of Coins

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Touchstone Tarot

Citizen

stargazer 
Citizen

Touchstone Tarot~King of Coins

I like this king, he oozes wealth and contentment.
Although he doesn’t look very old, he has wisdom and knows how to take care of his family and subjects.
His subjects will not know famine or hardship while he is on the throne, and the kingdom is in safe hands with him in charge of the treasury!

In both cards for the King and Queen there are oysters on a platter.
Does anyone know what they represent or symbolise?
Top   #1
Citizen

minrice 
Citizen

For the oysters my guess is that they symbolize wisdom, you know "pearls of wisdom" pearls come from oysters... They could also be symbolic of the couples wealth, they can afford things like oysters and a place to keep them in.

I think that this King is a good match for the Queen, in some decks the two don't seem to go together. This couple appears to be a good match. The King does ooze the good life and clearly he is not wanting much if anything. I do wonder if perhaps he indulges in his pleasures more than he is focused on ruling his kingdom?
Top   #2
Citizen

JONIKA 
Citizen

King of coins
Attached Images

Top   #3

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.