Touchstone Tarot~Knight of Coins

stargazer

This Knight looks (dare I say it?) a bit boring compared to some of the other Knights!

He has a strong sense of duty and does what has to be done no matter how dull or uninspiring it may be.
To me, this card means doing your duty instead of doing as you please.
In this card there is a sketch of a man on a scrap of paper.
I wonder if this represents the knight’s creativity, perhaps a talent that he has put aside for now, until he has fulfilled his duty and obligations.
A time when he is free to follow his dreams.

minrice

stargazer said:
To me, this card means doing your duty instead of doing as you please.
In this card there is a sketch of a man on a scrap of paper.
I wonder if this represents the knight’s creativity, perhaps a talent that he has put aside for now, until he has fulfilled his duty and obligations.

I like this Stargazer! I think that embodies the essence of this Knight very well. In general I think the Coin folks are the most grounded of all the families, which I guess makes sense as their suit refers to the ground/earth. They just seem like nice, genuine people and this Knight is so exception.

This Knight also has the globe and other tools on his table, he is a learned man and that's a good thing. Rather than rushing into a situation he is able to weigh the options and realize what will be the best course of action. He takes the time to educate himself!

JONIKA

Knight of coins

Attachments

• 75coinsknight.jpg
    75coinsknight.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 179