Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

The Clown, Vision Quest Study

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Vision Quest Tarot

Citizen

closerwalking 
Citizen

What a great thread, so many wonderful posts. I won't repeat what has already been said, thinking along the way of cards can be read many ways. another aspect of this fools card that I love, that I have not seen in other decks, is that this one tells me not to trust what my eyes tell me, that things are not as they appear. and the beautiful animal spirit surrounding him, relaxes me with it's wise gaze, telling me to trust this journey. that I am not alone, and the coyote in the background is calling my helpers to join me. All is well. I am learning a new way of discernment. to trust my instincts rather than relying on my eyes and intellect. and enjoy the journey! Life is meant to be lived fully! I am drawn to his hair pointing in two directions, outwardly and the 5 pieces of cloth that also have two ends fluttering about his being. Let the journey begin! aho and so it is.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #21

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.