Sun card

divinest

I have just done a reading for a friend of mine on a forum website we go on (the site has crashed just as I'd finished typing up the last card as well, typical. :p), and the Sun came up with Justice and Wheel of Fortune. This friend and her husband have been trying for a baby for quite a while, and I was wondering if this could be a good omen.

Also, if this is in the wrong forum, I apologise. :)

Thirteen

divinest said:
This friend and her husband have been trying for a baby for quite a while, and I was wondering if this could be a good omen.
The Sun is a very good omen for a baby--or so I've found. Especially a baby boy or even twins. Wheel of Fortune also implies that their luck on that score may be changing for the better, the cycle of nature coming to favor them, and Justice balancing out with a positive the past negative.

Do let us know if that omen comes to pass.

littlestar

I've seen the sun in readings show up as fertility, chances look good for having a baby especially with the wheel of fortune :)

divinest

Thank you guys.

I was concerned that my knowledge of how long she's been trying, and how good a mother I know she'd be was making me misinterpret the cards. She got an appointment on tuesday, so I'll update as soon as I know anything. I think I get as nervous as her when she has these appointments. :p

Aulruna

You said they have been trying for a while - in which case the Sun might also apply in its aspect of something coming to light, e.g. the cause why it hasn't happened yet, some sort of diagnosis. The Wheel of Fortune indicates this might be some hormonal imbalances or something else related to a cycle. And Justice the need to make a decision, like if to undergo hormonal treatment.

Just another take at the Sun card, as this is Using Tarot Cards and not Your Readings.

divinest

Thank you for that interpretation, I hadn't thought about that side of it as well. :)

starrystarrynight

Aulruna voiced a bit of what I was thinking, as well...and that is that if there is no pregnancy come Tuesday, perhaps fertility testing may be suggested, if they haven't already done it. (The Sun, being the animus--or male energy--may point to looking into the fertility of the husband in this case, and the Wheel--being a card of cycles--may point to looking into the fertility of the wife...with Justice, as the balance and need to find the "truth of the matter", in the middle.)

But that was just an outside thought I had when I looked at those cards.

divinest

I believe that they both have had fertility testing done, and the doctors have said that the main issue in their opinion is my friend's weight. She has problems with her knees, so isn't able to exercise as much as she wants, poor lass. She's been on some kind of hormonal treatment too which has made her feel somewhat pooty, and yeah. I'm really hoping there's news for her come Tuesday.

Thirteen

Aulruna said:
You said they have been trying for a while - in which case the Sun might also apply in its aspect of something coming to light, e.g. the cause why it hasn't happened yet, some sort of diagnosis. The Wheel of Fortune indicates this might be some hormonal imbalances or something else related to a cycle. And Justice the need to make a decision, like if to undergo hormonal treatment.
Good call, Auluruna! The Sun also refers to medical matters and the power of science to solve problems. So, yes, it might indicate that this visit to the doctor will help them find a way to balance things out and turn that wheel.

divinest

Well she's been told that they need to do some more tests, check her fallopian tubes and her hubby's fertility, though I thought he'd had that done already. :/

She's pretty low about it, but I still have this really strong feeling that there's going to be a baby sooner than she thinks. I just hope she deals with another setback OK. :(