The Emperor+ empress falling next to each other

crabpixie

hay everyone my name is emma and i'm new here! pleased to meet you all :)

I like to give myself a weekly reading, and for the past two weeks the emperor and the empress have been falling right next to each other in my readings, a few times they have literally jumped out of the deck together!

I have no children, I am not pregnant, I do not have a father figure in my life and I am a little confused as to which way to read this.. im stumped! lol ;)

can any body help? :)

Pepe

Maybe it is about how you need to be more like. Are you like this empress, emotional, nurturing, wanting to found a home and a place and kids and a family?

If so, you then need to also be harder and insist on respect and lead and act and take important decision without worrying about the consequence but also knowing that the choice must be made for different reasons that the empress would take. Be more firm make the hard choice knowing that they are for the greater good and for YOUR greater good.

Look ahead and prepare for the future rather than looking in front just in the present.

Just my quick thinking.

But looks like it could be many things.

Like an important man coming into your life.

Let me know what you think

and WELCOME !!!!!!!! :)

crabpixie

wow!

Wow now it makes sense.. I do long for a family but things don't seem to go right.

I also have problems where Im afraid to speak up or stand my ground in order to achieve what I really want.

Thankyou so much for that! :)

Pepe

Crabpixie,

you could do a reading that will help you look at what is in your past that has block our expression. Numerologie is also amazing for that.

What is your date of birth and I can look that up, but we are moving out of Tarot if we do that

LAter

Pepe