crystal ally card study group

merissa_88

Crystal Ally Card Study Group

Hi Simsy,

I would love to take part in a Crystal Ally Card study group. Let me know if you're still interested in doing one! I have been working with the Crystal Ally Cards for about five years.

Peace, Merissa

Simsy

merissa_88 said:
Hi Simsy,

I would love to take part in a Crystal Ally Card study group. Let me know if you're still interested in doing one! I have been working with the Crystal Ally Cards for about five years.

Peace, Merissa

wow merissa i wrote this when i 1st started up here i am still interested in begining a study group for these set of cards. so if you want to join me and sort this thing out feel free to jump in there with me :D

Simsy

merissa_88

Hi Simsy!

I'm really happy that you started this discussion. I'm new so I should probably read the FAQ. How does a study group work?

Peace, Merissa

Simsy

merissa_88 said:
Hi Simsy!

I'm really happy that you started this discussion. I'm new so I should probably read the FAQ. How does a study group work?

Peace, Merissa

yeah gives me a reason to bring them out again as i havent read with them in awhile. the rules for the creation of study groups is here

lets get started eh? :D

Simsy

merissa_88

Thanks! I will read those rules and post something on either Cuprite or the Earth Element card. I really like those beginning earth element stones in her deck.

Merissa

Simsy

merissa_88

i have started an index page Here

I will post the posts you have posted here

Simsy

merissa_88

Index page

Simsy,

The index page looks great. Thanks!

Merissa