78 DW: Four-Card Layout (0,1,2,21) Chap. 1

HOLMES

ah :O)

i am using the hanson roberts deck :O)

i was thinking of how my system applies to the card,,
and a thought occured to me,
what is between 1 and 2? 11 reduces to 0 leaveing the justice card in the middle of the magican and the high priestress.

hence puting the justice card inthe middle we get the bridge of why we are here fore , and what aspects we are.

it is our choices and conquences of those choices (at the deep level karma) why we manifest here on earth as human beings.
but before we acquired karma we decided to manifest for the sake of manifesting being a fool.
the key here is to see how they all make pattern,
0 to 11 justice, (10 is the perfect number i read tonight for it is completion, so 11 being the next step not deciding to return to the beginning but extending pefection is the higher parrel magican (saw in that thread aout parral numbers) and we know 1 plus 1 makes 2 which makes the highes priestress. so we know the justice card if not the higher meaning of the high priestress is sure numberologicaly related.
and the world card is an higher parrel of the justice.
so the ultimate spiritual lesson is we are respnsible for our conquences, from deciding to maniest, to our fooish mistakes, to living with our woman self, and our male self when your a woman.

all adding, subtracting aside and taking out the justice card we can see various things, but before we do, there is red in the fool shirt, red in the high pristress shirt, red in the magican cloak, and red in the robe of the justice card. yet no red remainsin the world card, just a pure dress. and the bindings around the world wreath are not even red but a WAIT A MINUTE it shows yellow with a red marker down the bindings giving it a orage,or washed out red effect. and the bull in the bottom left corner has red eyes.

i took out the justice card. :O) to my weak eyes, it look like a young boy grows up to be a man, and a woman grows up to be the world figur from the high priestress card. yet that would be wrong for both the fool and the world figure has blond hair, so they are one and the same. :O)
but the magican and the highpriestresss both have dark hair.

there is also blue scarf (ashcot aka freddie off scoobydoo) on the fool, a blue shirt on the magican, and a dark blue on the highpriestress. and the blue on the world card appears to be space surrounding the wreath.

trying not to duplicate any informaton rachel says, the magican looks like he is waiting for light to hit his energy rod so he channel it to the earth. yet giving the receiving hand and the right hand giving, woudln't it be reversed, UNLESS THE MAGICIAN IS LEFT HANDED making his right hand the reciver and the left hand the givingenergy and he is sending energy. but where is he sending it to ? the high priestress is waiting for a message by her eyes to hit her psychic center, so the energy the magician is sending out will his wfe.
basiclly the magican is the sender, and the priresress is the reciever, and the fool s both, and so is the world figure,

bibically (yup where we go)
the fool is the son and the daughter manifested, thus god manifested, while he world card is mother earth. only biblical stuff i can think off eheh

the world card i thought was just a woman in the aura,, but the aura around the wreath tells us it is the world aura he godess is more reptive, (the wand closest to the priestress is higher)
her magician wand tell us she give us more energy then we admit.
one might say ,,we are the god manifes and eath is the goddess manfiest
and the fool being the spirit is in all three of us manifested son, daughter, and mother , made possible by the divine spirit of fool.

we also see innerchild, male, female and superconscious aspects,
the innerchild being the essence part of soul in the fool,
which get defined half into the magian, and half into the highprestres essential to exist on earth ( we are looking for our twin soul eheh )
which after we die and leave mother earth becomes a soul once again without the coding in the fool
(ego, astrology how the stars influeced , karma, numerolgy of our names and time we are born, nameology, )
and naked soul once again.

putting the justice back into the center..
before we become the world figure, we judge ourselves and take the best with us leaveing the mortal coil for part unknown
or recarnated again as the fool.

also putting the justice card , one sees the definin aspects of our indiviualizatio is our consciences which stems from our soul levels which also stems from our past life experiences, and our astral lessns we learned before we came to manifest .

putting the justice in the center is the scales are besides the priestess giving us the spirit to see people hearts (we all do ,, we just ignore that which we don't see)
and the ability to read people mind if we really open,, and dont judge, and don't hold back and don't fear
the crown pointing to the fool say by listening to our spirit we are essence the fool as there is no logic, no emotions sometiems, about why we get messages from our soul to do things,
(reversin them our crown centers would be focused on the lower fool, the ego part which huants us during many lifes, this is when we hear voices,,and demonics influences)
so to listen to our spirits is being the fool
so to listend to the reverse spirit the lower ego and surounding darkness would be even more foolish.
and her feet, the robe, are directy above the world saying to us be grounded at all times, .
also on the hanson roberts, the justice card is asexua, meaning justice applies to all sexes not just one.

Alexander

Hi!

I've tried the Diamond Layout with two decks (RW and Rohrig). My feeling is:

about the horizontal line - OK (but I agree to swap left and right), about the vertical - I felt neither a true opposition between 0 and XXI, nor the reflection of a spiritual jorney (my strong feeling is, that XXI is not the end of a jorney, but is closer to a beginning).

Than I tried a different kind of this layout:

---0---
-1---2-
---3---

Does it look odd? With real deck it gave me some deeper understanding... It is not perfest, 'cause the vertical line seems to be not complete. But it shows for the Fool three possible ways for a jorney - Yan, Ying and middle way. I decided to put cards like this, following my understanding of the Tree of Life. Probably somebody feels the same? Try!

P.S. The numbers are still Fibonacci :)

Best wishes!

Pollux

Trogon never sent me the other scans... *LOL*

Anway, I decided I would conclude my report that was not finished so far...
And also to answer to Jewel's questions.

:)

The Fool card is set at dawn, or dusk... End and beginnigs of journeys - the common sense of the dog, the "comfortable" way of thinking, keeps it safe, while our restless kid is too eager to dance and celebrate life to bother and watch his/her steps.
He/She is carrying four objects: a dagger, a stick, an orb and a cup. Interestingly they seems to be all made out of wood, a rather "unrefined" but natural and "raw" material.
They represents the four elements, and actually they are his tools, te keys he'll be using along his jouney - yet they are only seen as toys, pbjects to play with during this deasty dance.
The Fool is also wearing a shirt, featuring the Moon and the Sun and the stars (unconscious, conscious, superconscious?) - yet they seem simple ornaments, not exploited yet.
This sum of details points to the wide "potential" in the figure, possibilities that are not provoing consistent actions though, possibilities that are ignored from the fool, to focused on his personal party to recognize the true nature of the elements hee possesses.

The following cards instead, show our Fool, still, but progressing through the light of the three light-bearers mentioned before.

He/she takes off his/her clownish garments, and takes on a candid shiny white robe, something that looks like a ceremonial uniform of a magician.
The overwhelming light of the Sun opens his eyes: he takes a glimpse of the real powers he has, and the methods to exploit them. His accessories therefore turn from common wooden toys to transparent precious Crystal tools of magick - glowing with lucidity and will, the newly discovered, active, masculine trasformational or growing path.
His self-awareness is also increased - the Sun is on his right, the Moon on his left - he/she knows what he/she is, wants and needs.

After sun-light bathing, The Fool wears a feminine gawn, and devotes himself to the realm of the night. The Priestess sits stiff, calm, steady, in the womb of the earth.
She contemplates a starred sky on which a the Moon light is throning. Every outer elements detached from her being (tools, cloaks and all) has disappeared - instead the only outer expression is the water she is shedding from the veil.
The Four Elements, or rather the tools symbolizing them, have shrinked into a cross that is throning on her 4th Chakra (I think *LOL*), glowing in sympathy with the Moon beams.
No other exterior element: her workings are interior, inner, silent and deep; the four tools have been interiorized. This is the passive feminine way of the contemplation.

After coming out and then sinking in, for the Fool its time to dance again. But now he's dancing on on the Earth, freed from any bond or necessity (no more law of gravity, no more danger to fall).
Now he merrily walks in the universe, at the light of the infinite Stars. As an hermaphrodite, he's ntegrated the masculine and feminine part he was simply "wearing" before he journeyed through the previous 2 stages.
A Cross still reminds us of the elements, whose awareness has been developed, and that now form a golden tiara crowing him - they are finally integrated in his/her own being.

Does this make sense? :confused:
It made more sense while I wrote it offline, before posting it... *LOL*

Jewel

Pollux this is excellent! Totally makes sense! I love how you use the progression of elements through your observations. I really need to do my CT diamond work and post it. Be patient with me I promise I will do it *LOL*

Joywalker

Ok,Jewel,

Is this the thread that you are refering to?
I need to read that Chapter 1 before I could join you! :)

I'll be back!! *Arnold's Terminator's voice...*

Jewel

Joywalker said:
Ok,Jewel,

Is this the thread that you are refering to?
I need to read that Chapter 1 before I could join you! :)

I'll be back!! *Arnold's Terminator's voice...*

Yep this is it!

Pollux

Re: ah :O)

Mh... some good inputs Holmes, now you just made my light-saber twinkle - so let's go! ;) *LOL*

HOLMES said:
0 to 11 justice, (10 is the perfect number i read tonight for it is completion, so 11 being the next step not deciding to return to the beginning but extending pefection is the higher parrel magican
I like your description of the "next step". Basically, it is what Rachel Pollack discuss when she consider the three rows of seven, and considering the first as the development of the ego, and the second as the "Turning Inward" one, with the discovery of the unconscious and the inner urges we have, and the greater pattern we belong to. The journey continues on a higher plane, that of the integration of the unconscious with the conscious - and your image of not wanting to go back is neat!
I bet we'll have lots of talking to do in the other thread, about the rows (Chapter 2 I think).

HOLMES said:
(...) yet giving the receiving hand and the right hand giving, woudln't it be reversed, UNLESS THE MAGICIAN IS LEFT HANDED making his right hand the reciver and the left hand the giving energy and he is sending energy.
This is not an important matter to me, in all honesty. ;) :p *LOL*
Even though authors tend to say that right hand (or the dominant hand anyway) is sending and left hand the receiving, this is simply a silly rule. Most people just develope their own sensitivity, and sometimes the hands change too (often my right hand is clearly receiving, while the left sending, like right now that I am writing I can feel that). not really tarot-related, but I just thought I added... *LOL*

HOLMES said:
we also see innerchild, male, female and superconscious aspects, the innerchild being the essence part of soul in the fool,
which get defined half into the magian, and half into the highprestres essential to exist on earth (we are looking for our twin soul eheh) ...
I like this, very platonic-like! :)
I had not thought of the idea of soulmates, and we generally say that opposites attract each other... The Yin/Priestess and Yang/Magician are definitely two of the most opposite things i can thing of. :)

Joywalker

OK.I've started to read the first few pages of 78 DW and I found this:
(this has nothing to do with Tarot but just to confirm something!)

Turn to page XII,line 10
"My partner Edith and I.......(Edith remained in Europe,where she teaches....)

Does it mean what I think she means?

P.S. Please,I'm not homophobic or anything,just curious....

Pollux

Joywalker said:
OK.I've started to read the first few pages of 78 DW and I found this:
(this has nothing to do with Tarot but just to confirm something!)

Turn to page XII,line 10
"My partner Edith and I.......(Edith remained in Europe,where she teaches....)

Does it mean what I think she means?

P.S. Please,I'm not homophobic or anything,just curious....

ARGH!!! A not-related post in our Study Group about the book!!! *LOL*

Well, I am homosexual, and actually when I read it, tomy very own surprise, it didn't cross my mind. I just took that "partner" as meaning travel-mate. Edith was her partner during the trip - they were travelling together that's all... IMHO.

Now, I mean... What deck will you use Joywalker?
Be quick and finish the chapters, I really want to read more in this Study Group! *LOL*

And Jewel, don't you worry - there are better things to do in the first times of marriage I guess... *LOL*

Joywalker

Sorry,Pollux,couldn't think of posting anywhere else, except here, about this. :D

OK back to Study Group!

I'll be using African Tarot.I just got it recently.

I promise to finish the 1st chapter by today and post something relevant! :)