Cosmic Tribe Tarot --The Queens

Onyx

Queens by their very title are rulers. They are the feminine rulers. There are actually living and ruling queens in the world so I just need to get over myself and my limitations. Looking at how women rule and lead there are marked differences between the way that they tend to lead and the way men tend to lead.

Queen of Swords – Lawgiver. The Queen of Swords is the ruler of the Wind and the Breezes. She is the power of logic and truth. She is the representation of how nations, communities, work environments and even social clubs function under rules and laws. She is the one who determines need, decides actions and consequences, the authority and the standard. The bar set high, the clear standard of truth and integrity, She is the swift clear blade of the law that spares no one and does not favor any one over all the rest.

Queen of Wands – Fire Breather. She is the Ruler of Flame and Fire. She is the power of passion and drive. She is the representation of the individual spirit, the communal drive to succeed, and stir of national pride in the accomplishments of its citizens. She is the one who speeds to action, burst bright in intensity and devours the weak and the impure. She is the heat of battle, the refiners purifying blaze and the iron forge that sharpens the blade with force and heat. She is the flame that heeds no master save the thirst for fuel.

Queen of Cups – Counselor. She is the Ruler of the Wave and the Tides. She is the power of intuition and emotional control. She is the representation of the empathic spirit, the tender heart and the comforting shoulder that compels to encourage, support and build up others before herself. She is the one who applauds and cheers at others successes, binds the broken spirit, and tends to the weary sick. She is the salty tears shared in morning, the champagne toasted on congratulations at the wedding and Gatorade drenched on the coach at the victory of the Super Bowl. She is the water that drenches the ground and eases the thirst.

Queen of Disks – Provider of Sustenance. She is the Ruler of the Fertile Earth. She is the power of creation, abounding prosperity, and stone cold reality. She is the representation of the fields in all stages of growth from furrowed ground, seed, sapling and harvest. She is money and necessity that are wearisome but unavoidable. She is the one who gives to the diligent, withholds from the lazy, and supports those who ground themselves in practicality. She is the farmer who feeds the world, the business person who works late to ensure profitability, and all the unthanked laborer who make the world run by their consistent work. She is the earth that is our foundation and strength.

DellArtista

Onyx said:
Queen of Swords – Lawgiver. The Queen of Swords is the ruler of the Wind and the Breezes. She is the power of logic and truth. She is the representation of how nations, communities, work environments and even social clubs function under rules and laws. She is the one who determines need, decides actions and consequences, the authority and the standard. The bar set high, the clear standard of truth and integrity, She is the swift clear blade of the law that spares no one and does not favor any one over all the rest.

Definitely agree with all of this... I have had this Queen of Swords come up often in readings to quite literally represent the truth, the facts, the undeniable in a situation. Especially in regard to relationship & social situations, or anything where gossip & words being used as weapons is involved. Always makes me think, "The facts were these..."

I'm always caught by the stance of sitting on the clouds, suspending the sword... makes me think of perhaps being able to channel the painful & anguished parts of the Sword suit & learning how to be above it, how to make it work in favor.

Onyx said:
Queen of Wands – Fire Breather. She is the Ruler of Flame and Fire. She is the power of passion and drive. She is the representation of the individual spirit, the communal drive to succeed, and stir of national pride in the accomplishments of its citizens. She is the one who speeds to action, burst bright in intensity and devours the weak and the impure. She is the heat of battle, the refiners purifying blaze and the iron forge that sharpens the blade with force and heat. She is the flame that heeds no master save the thirst for fuel.

This has given me many new thoughts & avenues on this card, thank you for sharing!

I've always seen the Queen & Knight of Wands both as the daring, mind-bending performance artists--or anything else in the creative/artistic field--that put work out there that has the power to upset the status quo, the power to make others afraid or comforted (or maybe both at once). People who are 100 percent 'in your face' and are inviting one to go walk through the fire with their guiding the way...

Onyx said:
Queen of Cups – Counselor. She is the Ruler of the Wave and the Tides. She is the power of intuition and emotional control. She is the representation of the empathic spirit, the tender heart and the comforting shoulder that compels to encourage, support and build up others before herself. She is the one who applauds and cheers at others successes, binds the broken spirit, and tends to the weary sick. She is the salty tears shared in morning, the champagne toasted on congratulations at the wedding and Gatorade drenched on the coach at the victory of the Super Bowl. She is the water that drenches the ground and eases the thirst.

Just have to say that you've put this card out absolutely beautifully. The one who can go through catharsis with you, weep with you... but know how to let all of that emotion wash away to keep themselves well & able...

When I was discussing the Queen of Cups with someone the other day, an interesting thing to me was that we both read the facial expression completely differently... though of course that will happen with any card, I just found it particularly fitting that it did with this one -- since then I've been seeing the color, etc. in the card as if a mirror to the querents emotions as well.

Onyx said:
Queen of Disks – Provider of Sustenance. She is the Ruler of the Fertile Earth. She is the power of creation, abounding prosperity, and stone cold reality. She is the representation of the fields in all stages of growth from furrowed ground, seed, sapling and harvest. She is money and necessity that are wearisome but unavoidable. She is the one who gives to the diligent, withholds from the lazy, and supports those who ground themselves in practicality. She is the farmer who feeds the world, the business person who works late to ensure profitability, and all the unthanked laborer who make the world run by their consistent work. She is the earth that is our foundation and strength.

Hmm, this is definitely giving me good food for thought -- quite a bit of what you've written above I had previously seen in the Knight of Disks rather than the Queen of Disks... seeing the most positive, giving, outgoing, joyful qualities in the Queen of Disks, and the more supporting, practical, withholding, monetary qualities to the Knight of Disks. I'll definitely have to spend more time with that pair! ;)