Tough Transit?

franniee

Not sure how to figure this out...and I am hoping my gut is wrong!

I have a meeting on April 22nd at 1:45 PM dst. It is important that I remain calm and detached - and literally smile and wave! :D They are going to be adversarial and I need to kill them with kindness.

I just looked at my astrological chart with transits - (my natal chart - not progressed) so this is a bare bones thing.... AND on that day at that time mars/venus and the moon are conjunct on the cusp of pisces and aries!!! with Uranus 5 degrees before them in Pisces. Uranus is opposite my sun with Saturn conjoining my sun (4 degrees before it). I also have mercury trining my sun.....

Am I reading this correctly when I say that I will be highly emotional and probably aggressive and met with sudden and not so wonderful surprises? That I won't like what they have to say and I won't communicate clearly and this will end in a big fight? Or have I oversimplified this mess? I am going to need HUGE calming visualizations! :(

BTW and I think pertinent, my natal moon and merc are in a direct conjunction with mars about 5 degrees away all in libra. Venus is in leo. Sun in virgo, taurus rising.

Thanks for any help :heart:

Maggiemay

franniee said:
I have a meeting on April 22nd at 1:45 PM dst. It is important that I remain calm and detached - and literally smile and wave! :D They are going to be adversarial and I need to kill them with kindness.
Even if I am no expert in astrology, I would love to suggest my input on your post. So here it goes,

If you want to be smiley and 'kill these people with kindness' then I would say that April 22nd with a stelium of planets in pisces ( with the moon) would be pretty helpful since pisces' energy is kind, forgiving and could be ( could be) somewhat deceptive.... so here... Now as far as being on the cusp of Aries, why not think that at the end of the day you will be jumping for joy and screaming victory! or even during the meeting, there is nothing wrong with having some 'spunk' to you, is there??

franniee said:
I just looked at my astrological chart with transits - (my natal chart - not progressed) so this is a bare bones thing.... AND on that day at that time mars/venus and the moon are conjunct on the cusp of pisces and aries!!! with Uranus 5 degrees before them in Pisces. Uranus is opposite my sun with Saturn conjoining my sun (4 degrees before it). I also have mercury trining my sun.....
If I read you right, mercury transiting Taurus, should help you think before you talk as well as focus on the 'what's in it for me' aspect of the situation... with the stuff in pisces it should overall heigthen your intuive and perceptive skills.

franniee said:
Am I reading this correctly when I say that I will be highly emotional and probably aggressive and met with sudden and not so wonderful surprises?
Surprises, yes. 'Not so wonderful' - maybe, maybe not.

franniee said:
That I won't like what they have to say and I won't communicate clearly and this will end in a big fight? Or have I oversimplified this mess? I am going to need HUGE calming visualizations!
It doesn't have to go down that way... Cheer up!

franniee said:
BTW and I think pertinent, my natal moon and merc are in a direct conjunction with mars about 5 degrees away all in libra. Venus is in leo. Sun in virgo, taurus rising.

The planets in pisces will back up your ascendant, so you will have a great poker face on that day. Yet, I understand that Virgo's have been hosting saturn these days, however where is your natal SATURN... it'd be great help to you to keep your cool.... check it out!

Good luck,

I hope that helps a little,

Maggie :)

franniee

Thank you Maggie!

I prefer to see it your way. :) I see an emotional pull on me and since my emotions are high on this topic as it is I saw gas on a fire. But the merc trine and merc being my ruler will be helpful.

My natal saturn is conjoined with jupiter and my midheaven - saturn is in my 9th hse and jupiter the 10th both in cap.... and both trining my sun.

Here are the basics. :) Thanks for your help.

Sun: 19Vir02'28" Ascendant: 11Tau54'34"
Medium Coeli: 23Cap48'00" Jupiter: 27Cap32'08"R Saturn:23Cap26'16"R
Moon: 10Lib25'53" Mercury:10Lib42'34" Mars:16Lib48'25"
Venus: 16Leo00'14"

Maggiemay

franniee said:
I prefer to see it your way. :) I see an emotional pull on me and since my emotions are high on this topic as it is I saw gas on a fire. But the merc trine and merc being my ruler will be helpful.

Sure. And I had forgotten to mention that, with Saturn being in opposition to pisces, that should help put a damper on emotions... :)

franniee said:
My natal saturn is conjoined with jupiter and my midheaven - saturn is in my 9th hse and jupiter the 10th both in cap.... and both trining my sun.
Nice... That should make for a 'cool cat' right there!! lol

franniee said:
Here are the basics. :)

Sun: 19Vir02'28" Ascendant: 11Tau54'34"
Medium Coeli: 23Cap48'00" Jupiter: 27Cap32'08"R Saturn:23Cap26'16"R
Moon: 10Lib25'53" Mercury:10Lib42'34" Mars:16Lib48'25"
Venus: 16Leo00'14"

April 22nd 2009, TRANSITING PLANETS,

Moon = 22'15 pisces
- the moon will be making a nice sextile aspect to your jupiter and saturn. To me that spells someone who will be nice, sensitive yet very contained ( not repressed) + with jupiter in good aspect you will be positive too..

Mercury = 21'28 taurus
- Again, that mercury will be making nice with your sun, your saturn and (with a tiny stretch) you jupiter. Is it possible to ask for more??? lol

Venus & Mars = 29'32 /29'33 Pisces
- Ok..so they are on the edge...
Now, to be perfectly honest with you, I don't know that I should look favorably at transiting pluto at 3'13 capricorn. Some would consider it squaring venus and mars... now a square from pluto is 'intense' to say the least...

- Jupiter 22'39 Aquarius
- Some would consider it in trine with your natal Mars in libra. Mars in libra likes equality ( amongst other things...I would guess) and with a trine from jupiter...that spells nice energy in my book! and as a bonus it will be opposite your venus in leo...

Saturn =15'26 Rx in Virgo
Well, that will be good for your M/C and for your saturn. Again, that's good.

I may be completely out in the left field here, but I would think that even if you may be 'sensitive' and 'on edge' that day, you have plenty 'support' from the other planets ( especially saturn) to keep you grounded, stable and above all to 'keep your cool'.

That's just the way I am looking at it.

Maybe, when others reply to your post, they will be able to clue you in even further and better.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!!

franniee

WOW Maggie Thanks for all of that! I was reading my monthly forecast on astrology zone. I like Susan's detail..... I read Taurus first since it is my rising sign and she speaks of houses etc.... and when I got to virgo I got nervous a bit...so I cast my transits - especially for that day and I was in awe.

I personally want to be cool as a cucumber on that day - the meeting will be all of 20 minutes or so.... I would WIN if I kept my cool - they will push me and they want me to react and that is why it is imperative that I don't. :heart:

Maggiemay

franniee said:
WOW Maggie Thanks for all of that!

No problem. I had fun doing it!

franniee said:
I was reading my monthly forecast on astrology zone. I like Susan's detail.....(...)

Oh my God! I read Susan's monthly forecast too! lol
She is pretty great.
Here is a daily horoscope that you may wish to check out. It's always dead on! I am sure it will have good advice for you.
http://boothstars.com/category/virgo/

franniee said:
I personally want to be cool as a cucumber on that day - the meeting will be all of 20 minutes or so.... I would WIN if I kept my cool - they will push me and they want me to react and that is why it is imperative that I don't. :heart:

Well, at least you know what you are up against.

When I am confronted by a situation like this, I go thru everything I could think of that they would try to say to get me to get angry... especially that I know my weak spots pretty good..So then I feel like I've covered at least half of what could be thrown at me.

Anyhow, I have a feeling that you will be the coolest cat on the block!

Good Luck,

ps: I don't know if you are into Tarot and all...but you could always ask your tarot to give you advice as to what you should watch out for ect...

franniee

Yes I know what I am up against and I know what I have to say - I also know what they are going to say and do ..... I am the wild card. }) Literally.

Maggiemay said:
ps: I don't know if you are into Tarot and all...but you could always ask your tarot to give you advice as to what you should watch out for ect...

I did :laugh: That was first. :) Empress * Star * World with the queen of cups as the base card. When I saw those three majors I figured I better check out my stars.

My hurdle with confrontations or anything annoying has always been my conjunction between mars moon and merc.... and I almost think that this stellium is going to be my final hurdle and if I can do this I can finally master the breathe first react second thing I have had trouble with all my life! The tarot cards kind of show it that way too..... It will be a final end of a cycle.....

I am checking out those sites.... nice! Thank you!! :heart: