Calculating Dwads = A Pain In The Neck???

Maggiemay

Hi Everyone,

Anybody knows of a way to calculate dwads EASILY ?
By that I mean to say: not manually, and not with a chart to refer to....

I have spent the past 30 minutes browsing the internet for ''something'' somewhere that could help me calculate my dwads without it becoming a time consuming & tedious pain in the neck???

Thank you,

Maggie :)

Minderwiz

Apart from being a masochist, why would you want to do that LOL ?

BigLuna

I agree! Use a chart. Take every possible convenience and use it.

Maggiemay

Minderwiz, BigLuna,

LOL...

No, seriously you guys, it's for .....''research purposes'' that I am looking into the dwads.

Forget it, I don't have the patience to use a chart and have to count minutes and degrees...I don't want to become cross-eyed... I wish Astro.com would have such a feature...

Ahhhh! You two! By now, You probably think I'm a clown with all my wacky questions!LOL

Ps: Thanks for posting btw, I appreciate it.
Edited : typo error

BigLuna

I don't think I'm understanding your question correctly, Maggie.

Every 2 1/2 degrees is a different dwad with the first 2 1/2 the same as the sign you're looking at. That's why a chart is so helpful.

Are you looking for planet interpretations for specific dwads?

All your questions remind me a lot of me when I would learn about something new to me in astrology. I don't think you're nutty. I would be sooooo excited and dig and dig and dig.

Maggiemay

Yeah...you're right about the chart... I don't know where my mind was when I wrote that post (recently woken up or something...)

LOL...I KNOW! me too.. I am always digging something somewhere about astrology... I mean I am addicted to that thing!!! LOL

I find Astrology to be a wonderful hobby and science!

Ok... now...let me go look at that dwad charts.

Do you use it when you are trying to grap the various nuances of someone's character?

Thanks for your post, always fun to read!

BigLuna

I think the dwads are helpful, and have a cool name, too. Dwad.

With my sun placed at 23Can28, I have a Pisces decanate, and an Aries dwad. That's a whole different flavor than a Cancer Sun with a Cancer decanate and a Cancer dwad. It's like adding a little spice to your pizza. Makes it just a tad different.

Maggiemay

LOL, can't wait to find out what my pizza topping is!!!

Maggiemay

Thank you so much!

I read the article about Dwads - I love its concept.