Wish Come True Spread (advice please)

Dolphin_Dreamer

I did this spread using the Aquarian Tarot

A committed, long-term, reciprocated relationship
__1___2
_3_4_5_6

When I started interpreting the cards, I thought it was merely mirroring my question (except for the last 2 IMHO) but I interpreted it anyways.

Anyone see it differently? It has seemed that often things are mirrored when I do readings on myself, and not often but for others also. Anyone have any ideas as if this is happening here and/or why this happens, what it means etc?

This is how I interpreted it:

1 - The Wish (What) I am asking for - 2 of Rods - I am asking for a balance of choices (mine and my dream man). Given this is Rods, it's still the idea stage.

2 - What I will altemately Get - Qu of Pents - The relationship I get will be one that is dedicated and full of devotion.

1 and 2 are supposed to sum up the wish. Together they merely are telling me it will go from the idea stage to becoming a physical (pents) reality.

3 - How (as in how will this come about) - 5 of Rods - This could be a struggle or, because it's wands, a sharing and comparing of ideas.

4 - When (as in When will this happen) - Justice - This one made me laugh because of how I interpreted it.. I tend to get sarcastic when things like this happen (seeing a spread that mirrors my question with no clear cut answers or a feeling that it is giving me clear cut answers rather than mirroring me - it reminds me of when I used to try to annoy my sister!) My interpretation here was "When balance/justice/equity prevail" which is not in this dimension but only in my picture I drew when I was a kid in which the sky was purple, trees were red, etc in other words "In my fantasy land" lol Of course in serious-land, this might mean "When the time is right"

5 - Where (as in where will this happen) - Qu of Swords REV - I took this to be either some place with a lack of choices (ie a restaurant, theatre or even under the watchful eye of a bitter old woman) or set rules that need to be followed

6 - Who (who will this be with) - 6 of Rods REV - This is either someone who hasn't come into the picture yet due to delays and obstacles, there has been delays and obstacles with this person and I, someone who I or they lost interestpo or postponed. There is the other that the person IS delayed or an obstacle = either not born yet or still in anther dimension (my fantasy land maybe?)

Hehe OK I'm stumped help please

Dolphin_Dreamer

Oh wow :lightbulb an example of how some things tell you their own processes!

While trying to post the spread in the spreads section, I realized I forgot my own ways of doing things and now it makes more sense to me. I still am not sure of my interps tho.

: please add to the above spread :

cards 3 and 4 describe 1 - this elaborates or helps to assess what you are asking for/about, cards 5 and 6 describe 2 - elaborates or helps with the outcome.

Thus make 1, 3 and 4 the assessment of your questing and elaborating more on some of the details of it.

2, 5 and 6 are the outcome and the details of it.

The full spread is in the spreads section http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=1813316#post1813316

willowfox

Like any wish, you have to put energy into the desire in order to get a result, so this says if you want it to manifest oneday, then you must get out there and rock. The person will just turn out to be some very ordinary individual which is good, as you won't want a prima donna, so don't look to the stars in your quest.

Dolphin_Dreamer

Thanks willowfox lol What you've said is what most have told me in the past except for the 'ordinary' part lol Most tell me I'm too picky or have my head in the clouds lol

As you can tell, I have the most problems with 4 -6, in this spread and in life lol