Victorian Flower Oracle: Peach Flower

Barbaras Ahajusts

Hard Times

This tiny peach flower huddles with a straw mat at her feet & back. Anything to whether the winter cruelties.
She weakly remembers the Spring & Summer only to be whipped this way & the next by the snowy winds.

She reminds me of an older lady that I went to secretarial classes with. She was a widow, who had been a teller at a bank, when she had been younger. It had been a while since she had worked & she had run out of funds from her husbands insurance. She jumped into college to learn something new.

One day in the restrooms at the college she was just fuming. I was concerned so I ask her if she was ok.
She went on & on about how many post a notes she put up on her mirrors, refrigerator, on anything to remind her of all the things she had to do and had learn during the day. She was damn near destitute at times, so she had to stay focused. She thought positive, but couldn't speak it. She only talked about how hard things were. She couldn't stay focused on the good that these classes would do her.
She eventually dropped out after she met a man who cared for her. It worked out, but not like she had thought things would.

When we hit times like the Peach flower & my friend, we have to learn & remember my friends favorite saying, "This too, shall pass." So many times I have sighed with much pain when I have hit my wall & my roots were yanked out of the ground again. But they did indeed pass. I got through it.

If we can stay focused on our Spring, we will make it to our Summer. We just have to speak it & believe it. Lean on whatever stakes or fencing we have till our sun comes back into play, for us.

Barbara