Victorian Flower Oracle: Scabious & Marigold

Barbaras Ahajusts

Sympathy

The weeping willow tree join with Scabious & Marigold to morn the passing of a gentle soul, a fellow flower.
Such a heartbreaking moment, to understand such things must happen. They know there is life after this, as their fellow flower's life will continue on with their children, in another season.
But it doesn't diminish the loss, they feel.

We think we have everything that we need in life, at times. We feel immortal & all powerful till life kicks us where it hurts, our hearts.

It's up to us to be there for others who are going through this battle. For those who need support. Because just like them, we will one day need that support when we lose those we love.

In the background of this card is the evergreen, the mighty Pine tree. From the Cedar family, they stay green through all seasons. This shows me hope; hope that no matter what may befall us, we can eventually take our eyes off the loss & put them onto the horizon, one day.

If we teach our children that it's ok to mourn the loss of those we care for, for things we have lost, & by teaching them with example they will overcomes these losses, they will learn healthy attitudes in life.

Not everything is forever & we should enjoy all the beauty that life shares with us.

Barbara

geministar

Well said Barbara! I didnt even think about the pine tree in the back until I read your post and I love the reasoning behind it.