From HP to Empress—Need Creative Help!

PentQueen

Hi everyone,

I've been using the cards to gain inspiration for a creative branding project I'm working on, and the two cards that seem to be prominent in readings are the HP and the Empress.

Interesting, because this project involves 2 partners, who are working with a potential 3rd partner to help bring the message to life. As well, in terms of meaning, the cards are very me and my partner. I am very deep inner thought + outer personality, whereas he is very inner personality + beautiful physical product.

So, in trying to meet in the middle, I'm trying to find that common ground between these two females...how they connect in the middle. Some themes that keep coming up are pregnancy, birth, femininity, mothers, embryos, sitting, etc. But I need a really ingenious/less obvious, creative way to combine the two.

As advice cards, I pulled the Lovers and Chariot yesterday, which seem to indicate that a merger might be appropriate, but I can't seem to find that perfect central tie between the two. I want to say the act of 'birth', but I feel that there might be more answers out there—particularly among the creative people here on AT.

So, please feel free to come forward with your ideas on these two cards—I'm excited to hear about others' thoughts! :)

Niklas Zweig

Magician. I'd say it's a job for the Magician.

Greetings
Niklas

balenciaga

HP/Empress: a woman's inner knowing, the special knowledge inherent in the female psyche. Something completely feminine. And shared by all women universally. A woman's natural instinct.