can you help me with my birth chart?

fairy_circus

Hello. I'm a new forum member and although I am very interested in astrology, I'm a little new at these things. So can you help me with my birth chart? From what I've read, scorpio and sagittarius are a little opposite to each other in some ways. How can that affect me?
birthchart_004.gif

Plus, it's not listed here, I guess; but I wonder how chiron, vesta, pallas...etc affects me. For example, my ceres is in sagittarius 12th house, my pallas is in scorpio 11th house, juno in capricorn 2nd, vesta in virgo 9th. Can you comment on at least a few of these positions? How important are the part of fortune, part of spirit and lilith? While choosing a profession, which quailities of me do I need to consider? I know I asked too much but I'm really curious :) Thank you by the way.

Elea

Hello, I am quite new to the forum myself, and not a professional astrologer. I just wanted to give you some hints as to this:
chiron, vesta, pallas...etc affects me. For example, my ceres is in sagittarius 12th house, my pallas is in scorpio 11th house, juno in capricorn 2nd, vesta in virgo 9th

Of all these kind of "minor" lights, the only one we can really say at least something about, is Chiron. Chiron is the picture of *the wounded healer*, going back to the old Greek myth ... read more about it here: http://www.ericfrancis.com/sagittarius/sagittarius04.html

The other 'planets' have not yet been researched properly enough by the professional astrologists, and basically there are just some theories, maybe hints which you could find by researching the myths behind them. --> google

As to your birth chart and how you want to make use of it, I'd therefore suggest you stick to the main themes shown in it, quite the classical way: Sun, Moon, Venus, Mars ... etc. as well as their positions in the signs and houses as well as their relation with each other. This alone gives you plenty of information and input, and will be helpful for you in your decision making.

When it comes to astrology and important life decisions, personally I really (though I've had to do with it over the past 30 years now) stick with the professionals in this field.

Saw you had your chart done by Astrodienst which is an excellent website and offers you plenty of free-of-charge interpretations. Look up what Robert Hand has to say about your chart as well as your upcoming transits, and also look up how Robert Pelletier would describe you as a person - all readily available for free on the astro.com website. I think that's really plenty to deal with and to ponder about to get started.

Wishing you all the best! :)

Maggiemay

Hi!

Scorpio and Sagittarius are adjacent to one another. Usually, adjacent signs don't have all that much in common but they are not 'harsh' with one another, so I wouldn't be too too concerned.

As for the Asteroids ( ceres, chiron and co.) some people give them consideration and some do not. (I'm one of those who do, but I am no leading expert either! LOL)

Asteroids are very small and so their impact, according to some, is close to zero. Have you read about the asteroids? In my opinion, reading about the Mythology behind these asteroids would be a great start. It helps understand their astrological interpretation better.

Although, before you go into the asteroids, you may want to start reading up on the North Nodes...

The fact that you are a Sagittarius ascendant gives you a special connection to Jupiter ( jupiter rules sagittarius) and so you probably have a positive attitude towards life. According to your chart, Jupiter is in your 9th house, which represents higher education and travels.

You have a busy 11th house ( sun/mar/pluto) - the 11th house is the house of friends (amongst other things) so I am guessing your friends mean a lot to you.

Here is for my little astrology 101 session!lol

Welcome to the forum.

Maggie :)

Maggiemay

double post.

willowfox

fairy_circus said:
Plus, it's not listed here, I guess; but I wonder how chiron, vesta, pallas...etc affects me. For example, my ceres is in sagittarius 12th house, my pallas is in scorpio 11th house, juno in capricorn 2nd, vesta in virgo 9th. Can you comment on at least a few of these positions? How important are the part of fortune, part of spirit and lilith?

All these things that you have mentioned above are totally irrelevant, and should be avoided as they are of no importance in your chart and only cause confusion. Stick to the basics and then you can't go far wrong.

Minderwiz

Well that's rather a sweeping statement LOL

Actually, I'd go along with the principle - the less celestial bodies and points you deal with the better, at least as a beginner. Most of the objects that you mention have their adherents but to be honest, I've never found them particularly helpful.

Of the ones that you mention only the Part of Fortune and Part of Spirit can be traced back into Classical Astrology, the rest are modern add-ons, largely as a result of the telescope and a quaint belief that if it's out there it must have some importance, especially if astronomers say so.

So forget them until you REALLY understand the basics. Astrologers managed for thousands of years without them, and indeed the vast majority of Astrologers still do.

When you understand the basics then is the time to THINK about extending your knowledge but even then there are perhaps more useful bodies to consider, such as fixed stars.

fairy_circus

First of all, thank you so much for your answers. I have read some books about astrology and learned some basics about how the planets' locations affect me but I hadn't come across with astreoids or anything like that, I searched the net but as you said there are mostly theories on how they affect us, that's why I was so curious about it. I don't have too many sources in my language about them so I'm trying to learn them in here, (I'm lucky I know English!)
Secondly; I'm well known for being childish, free-spirited, cheerful, very energetic and even a little crazy at school, but around my relatives and in the outside world(e.g. in some courses that I participate) they say I'm the most mature, quiet and odd person they had ever seen! They say I laugh too much at school but in some course I go, they ask why I am always sad. The thing that both sides agree is that I'm unbalanced and sometimes moody. I wondered if that was a result of me being a scorpio with an ascendant sagittarius...

Maggiemay

fairy_circus said:
Secondly; I'm well known for being childish, free-spirited, cheerful, very energetic and even a little crazy at school
Well, your moon is in Aquarius so that makes you a little free spirited, little crazy at school aaaaaand a GREAT friend!
fairy_circus said:
They say I laugh too much at school

Mercury/jupiter contact...lol
fairy_circus said:
The thing that both sides agree is that I'm unbalanced and sometimes moody. I wondered if that was a result of me being a scorpio with an ascendant sagittarius...
No. I would tend to think its a result of your sun/mars/pluto aspects to your moon.

But you are soooo much more than those little aspects I mentioned.

Just my 2 cents,

Maggie :)

ps: Thanks for sharing your chart. It provides great learning.

BigLuna

hey, fairy circus (love that name, btw)

You have a fascinating chart, and I think your description of yourself is quite accurate for your chart placements. You're young, so consideration of a career at this point is very mature.

You have a packed 11th house in Scorpio (Aquarius' natural home) with both rulers of Scorpio (Pluto and Mars) in a very tight conjunction with your Sun. You couldn't get more Scorpio unless you put them all into the 8th house. To make this even more interesting, your Moon is in Aquarius (back to the 11th house again).

Not only that, but Uranus (ruler of Aquarius) is in your first house, re-emphasizing a Uranian character. Can you see how this see-saw of Scorpio/Aquarius energy is working together?

Scorpio is very quiet, reserved, secretive. Aquarius is out there, bold, crazy (as you say), and can be quite funny.

You also have Saturn in Aquarius and Uranus in Capricorn. That's called a mutual reception. Those qualities are mirroring each other. Capricorn and Saturn are more reserved; Aquarius and Uranus are on the kooky side.

Saturn is also a co-ruler of Aquarius, so there's another Uranian impact.

Your North Node is in the first house (the house of "me") in Capricorn (reserved, mature) with the South Node in the 7th house (of partners) in Cancer (family, home). We are frequently drawn to our S. Node behavior in spite of our N. Node being the path of growth. I'll leave that to you to decipher because nobody knows our own behavior like ourselves.

The North and South Node are in a constant balancing act, just like the major configurations in your chart.

With Jupiter in your 9th house of higher education, I can see how you might laugh a lot at school. It needs to be fun. Jupiter is the ruler of your Sagittarian Ascendant and has a major impact on your chart. One of the things Jupiter rules is laughter. Do you mind telling which classes you laugh in, and which ones are the ones that you seem sad in?

All in all, your friends and you have described you quite well.

You did ask about career, though. What do you think you'd like to do?

May I ask what profession your parents were in? Saturn and the Moon are parental indicators, and they're both in the 2nd house (money) in Aquarius, which is connected to things like science, television, computers, electricity.

fairy_circus

Maggiemay said:
Well, your moon is in Aquarius so that makes you a little free spirited, little crazy at school aaaaaand a GREAT friend!

made sense to me, thanks.

BigLuna, before I started tarot, I would read much about my birth chart -I think it was my way of predicting about my future back then:D and the general mood was about artistic professions(or I remember so). I'm thinking of architecture right now. I think it's suitable for me, as it combines art and science and actually, all the things about the world! but I don't know, I want to improve myself in lots of ways I wonder how I can do that. And do you think I should consider a profession that I can get support from or work with my friends? And yes, my mother is a biology teacher:D