3 Aces in a Reading?

meginmd

I pulled 3 Aces:
Swords, Coins, Wands

What is the significance of that?
My guess is that the seeds of something new and powerful are in my life right now and that I have to take advantage of them.

keltic

not only new and powerful, but somehow very rewarding, perhaps even financially so. The swords suggest clarity of mind, either being present or needed, but for me, the thing that appears to be lacking is direction.

Perhaps another reading is needed to clarify this one?

(and I'm so very new at this, I may be way off. I will defer to others with more experience.)

Grizabella

I suggest you put this in Your Readings, if you haven't already, and see what you get there. I think that might bring you more enlightenment. Was this a whole spread you did?

Sometimes what isn't there will tell you as much or more than what is. :)

Seafra

It means a LOT of potential but the question is will you use it. Only a full reading will give more information.

I'm with Griz on the importance of taking a look at that Ace of Cup and asking yourself why it is missing.

With so many 1's (Ace = 1) we might assume that you've just tied up a few things (endings) and now have to start others, work on new foundations or stagnate.

meginmd

Wait, no. My original post is wrong.
I had the Ace of Swords, Cups, and Wands.
I misread "4 of Coins" as the final ace.

Moonbow

Its still three Aces that turn up together.

Are you asking about the significance of getting three Aces or is this the entire reading? As Griz said, if this is the entire reading and you want help with it you need to post the reading and your interpretation of it in Your Readings.

btw, a big welcome to Aeclectic!

meginmd

Just the significance.
I know Aces symbolize beginnings; a spark.
Having 3 turn up was interesting.

rwcarter

According to the Golden Dawn (school of learning, not the deck), 3 Aces in a reading means riches and success.

Seafra

meginmd said:
Just the significance.
I know Aces symbolize beginnings; a spark.
Having 3 turn up was interesting.

Tarot cards don't follow laws of probability IMO. If they did statistically every Celtic Cross reading would have at least 8 different numbers in it. (I think. My statistics class was years ago.)

Happened to do a bunch of readings for folks this week. I did two readings with three 4s, one with 3 8s, one with 3 kings and one with 3 Pages. (I just checked over my notes.) All these readings used 10 cards but in these readings nearly 1/3 were in the same numerical grouping.

I don't read any "significance" in it other than the meaning of that particular number (3 4s meaning things are stable or starting to be for a time for example). Just checked and old school thinking was 3 4s meant Industry. Industry had nothing to do with the themes of those readings. I did talk about the 4 that was missing and why (whether it had to be introduced or if it was a dang fine thing it wasn't there).

And yes, Welcome to AT! :)