Want to study the Anna K. deck?

Dr.Girlfriend

Please let me know if you're interested in studying this deck. I'd like to do a card a day starting with the MA. I hope to meet you on this thread!

Sulis

I'll join in.

Dr.Girlfriend

Hi Sulis

That's great. Let's start even if it's just the 2 of us and maybe others will find us. I was thinking about format. Instead of going thru the deck card by card, what do you think of doing it as drawing a card a day from the deck and writing about what we see in the card, what we relate it to, how we understand it, etc. So we wouldn't be doing the same card each day; we'd do whatever card we drew. Do you like that idea? Mostly I just want to get to know the deck and develop a personal connection with the cards. If you want to do it the other way, start with The Fool and go thru the deck in order, I'm fine with that, too. After I hear back from you, I'll start with the first card or first draw, whichever way we do it. Thanks for joining in!

Manda

I will join in as well!

Dr.Girlfriend

Hi Manda

Wonderful. Do you have a preference:
1) Go through the deck card by card starting with the Fool, or
2) We'll each draw a card a day and write about that card

I'm leaning towards #2 because I like to draw cards and see how I relate to them that day, but I can go either way.

I'm glad you're joining in. I'm really looking forward to exploring this beautiful deck in this way.

Manda

It doesn't matter to me. I have not done a study group here before, so I come unbiased.

etherial dreams

I just got my deck today and would love to be a member of the study group

Dr.Girlfriend

Welcome etheriol dreams!

Okay, here we go. Let's start tomorrow, Thursday. Let's do this as a daily draw (one card). I personally want to focus on developing my intuitive abilities so I plan to respond to the cards without looking up book meanings, but everyone is free to do it however you want to.
It'll be great! Thanks, in advance, for your participation.

Dr.Girlfriend

Where we'll meet

I realized that I should probably start a new thread called Anna K. Study Group, so that's where we'll be from here on out. See you there!

Dr.Girlfriend

Anna K. Study Group

Welcome to everyone who's interested in exploring this beautiful deck in whatever ways work best for you. The plan is to do a one card daily draw and work with that card however you'd like: intuitively, with books, a combination of both, with or without reversals. In other words, whatever will best help you accomplish what you want to accomplish by doing this.
Have fun, and may your efforts reward you many times over!