Aeclectic Tarot
Dedicated to the diversity and beauty of Tarot since 1996

· Tarot Decks   · Tarot Meanings   · Tarot Forum   · Home

Tarot Gallery Tarot Card Meanings Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot enthusiasts, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post, share readings, search, view extra boards and more.

Hope to see you in the forum soon!

shadowdancer 
Citizen

8-bit tarot

Has anyone received this yet? I was one of those who only ordered it recently, not via the installment method.

I know there had been a delay, but was wondering if anyone in the US had received their copy yet - it would give me an idea of how long I may have to wait for it to arrive in NZ

stay happy

Davina

Old 29-05-2009 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #1
motsa 
Citizen

I've been buying it all along, in installments, and I just got an email yesterday (I think) saying that the last bundle had been mailed.
motsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2009 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #2
Indy1725 
Resident

Howdy, all:

Yeah, I just yesterday and wednesday sent out all the pre-orders on the decks and on pack 6. The decks are taking a while to put together (longer than I'd thought they would, at least), but rest assured, if you ordered one from me before yesterday, it's in the mail. I hope you enjoy the decks, and help spread the word!

Thanks again to all the great readers on this forum for supporting the 8-Bit Tarot project for so long. I don't think I'd have had the drive to finish it without your words of encouragement.
Indy1725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2009 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #3
Aerin 
Seeker, Patterner, Questioner, Dreamer

Thank you!

I got the e-mail yesterday too, and I am so excited to have the whole deck at last. (Well, 2 whole decks in fact in case I ever wanted a trading deck.)

Aerin

Protector of Malteser Bunnies
Aerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2009 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #4
shadowdancer 
Citizen

something to look forward to over the next couple of weeks

I didn't get an e mail though. Not in my spam folder but thanks for giving us the heads up. It is one cute deck for sure

Davina

Old 30-05-2009 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #5
midniteeye 
Citizen

looks like a fun deck. the list price is 30, but if you buy 10 or more, then the price goes down to 17. if only i can find 9 more people living near me who wants the deck.
midniteeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2009 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #6
mysticmonkey 
Citizen

Got my email a couple of days ago and very much looking forward to completing this deck.
mysticmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2009 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #7
wytchwood 
Citizen

I'm so excited that the last pack is on its way, I really wanted this deck since way before it was available and then it had to be done in instalments, I was sure I'd miss one or something I'm so disorganised. So I am really chuffed and can't wait fir it to arrive. BTW this excellent deck is well worth $30 and it's not some large publishing company taking all the money.
wytchwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #8
Siri 
Citizen

I got my pack 6 today, but then had to go to work. It's time to try it out now that I'm back home!
Siri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #9
shadowdancer 
Citizen

mine is winging its way over the Pacific to me in NZ

I only own the Radiant version of the RWS so this will be a nice addition. Can't wait to show my partner - he is not into tarot but I know it will make him smile

Davina

Old 02-06-2009 Limited time only: Chat live with a Tarot reader now and get 50% off!     Top   #10
Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade to subscriber today