new spheres

thinbuddha

I just got a couple new spheres - they are in the post now, and I'm expecting them on Monday.

The smokey sphere is 4.25 inches diameter, the clear sphere is 4.625 inches in diameter. Really exciting!

Attachments

• smoke.jpg
    smoke.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 135
  • clear.jpg
    clear.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 120

HearthCricket

They are both gorgeous and that smokey is just beautiful! What depth!! Enjoy them! Will you be scrying with them or just appreciating their beauty?

MsRubyRain

I adore smokey quartz! Beautiful spheres!

MCsea

Awesome- these are really awesome and beautiful!

MARINA

Angie9

Oh, those are beautiful! Lucky you. That smokey quartz is really something special. But - both are wonderful, enjoy.

thinbuddha

Yeah, I will be using them for scrying. I have been using a clear quartz sphere that was given to me a couple years back. It will be nice to have choices. I'm interested in seeing if the smokey sphere will have a different feel than the clear.

-tb

EDIT - another pic

Attachments

• smoke2.jpg
    smoke2.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 116

Briar Rose

This is so beautiful. Amazing. There is alot in that, yet it's clear too. I am getting it holds alot of info for you, more so than most.

celticnoodle

very pretty--both of them! just love the colors in the smokey. :)

thinbuddha

I'm having a hard time falling in love with these spheres in person.

HearthCricket

thinbuddha said:
I'm having a hard time falling in love with these spheres in person.

Why is that? Have you tried looking at them under various types of light, candles, dim light, sun, etc.? Have you named them, yet? I always name mine! They really are beauties. The clear quartz reminds me of my sphere named Ophelia. She is very liquidy and clear, with just a few planes in her, and she is very vain. She makes me work hard to get anything out of her, but when she does it is to the point. Miranda is far more chatty and wants to reveal everything under the sun. I have to work with her under darker circumstances. Your smokey sphere looks very serious, like a Thoth deck. No fooling around. Straight to business, etc. Maybe his name is Igor... :D Have some fun with them and let them shine out their own messages without too much force. Make friends first, chat later!