Help With Amethyst Stone Reading

robbiestealth

Hello Everybody,

I am new to the site, but am very excited, I can tell you know what you're talking about, and I happen to have a very good case for you, here goes:

Recently I bought this Amethyst stone, I was told it would protect me since it's my zodiac sign stone, I'm an Aquarius, born in January 23rd, so maybe I should also use a Garnet, anyways, here's what happened, after a while of use, my Amethyst stone started showing cracks and this white little cloud, below is an album with some pictures of the stone, so I was hoping somebody could give me a light and tell me what the current state of the stone means, I'd really like to know.

Thank you sooo much in advance for your time and your input.

Regards,

Rob.

http://s650.photobucket.com/albums/uu222/robbystealth/

brightbrook

Some stones will change with use. It might indicate that the crystal would benefit from cleansing or rest or recharging. Do you do any of these for your amethyst? Cleansing would be rinsing with water or smudging with sage. Rest would be not using it for a while. Recharging would be placing it on a large quartz cluster, or in the center of a circle of quartz points pointing to it.

If the stone has been doing a lot of work for/with you, it will benefit from all of the above.

robbiestealth

Interesting...

I will begin with the cleansing, however, what I was mainly interested on was if there was a discipline out there that allowed people to see the stone and determine what were the causes, sort of like a tarot reading, just that with the stone cracks, not sure if that makes sense, but I really appreciate your help :)

Thanks!

gorgeousbutterfly

i see a face in the crystal. i see someone that looks mummified and is upside down, a beautiful woman. i don't know what this means! where did you get the crystal? anybody else see this?

robbiestealth

WOW!
I got it at a store that sells all kinds of stones, and zodiac related items, tarot and what not. Bought it here in Costa Rica, they told me the Amethysts stones are brought in from Brazil, it was real cheap so I didn't expected much from it to be honest. I was told by a friend that the cracks meant jealousy? And that the white cloud could mean strong feelings towards me, whether it was the people that were jealous of me or a different one? But when you say mummified, you mean it's a dead person? Or is an actual living person who I had a relationship with?

Thanks so much! Very insightful :)

gorgeousbutterfly

i have no idea. i see people in most crystals. people don't get that crystals are more than stones they are beings. i've even had crystals talk to me . i don't always see people in them though. i